Washington Fire Co. No.1

Jon
e-mail sent!

David Russell said:
Jon e-mail sent!
And replied to :D
Jon Radder said:
And replied to :D
Actually Jon, Dave Marconi does have some Barbie dolls but isn't a cross dresser at least that I'm aware of? I have heard that Andy may be though! :)

“I have heard that Andy may be though!”

Please don’t burn that image in my mind’s eye.

No, I’m good now. Gave up showing religion years ago!

Ric Golding said:
“I have heard that Andy may be though!” Please don’t burn that image in my mind’s eye.

Why not? Actually I stand corrected sir I now remember you were a “redhead” that day and who’s too say that Andy wasn’t wearing fishnets and garters that day?? Man…you guys are gonna be staring each other down and wondering while heading too Nebraska! I look forward to pictures of that event but not of Andy!! I can’t handle pictures!!

(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/Shortybear/The%20Railroad/ECLST2009010.jpg)

(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/Shortybear/The%20Railroad/ECLST2009002.jpg)

I love this place…you guy’s are the best and very tolerant as well !! :wink:

Don’t push your luck :smiley:

“Tolerant” is just an 8 letter word.

I can’t handle 8 letter words…

That’s ok Andy you’re still welcome in the conversation oops I mean talk

Love the avatar Dave!!

David Russell said:
Love the avatar Dave!!

It’s about time he stopped scaring all the little girls with that mug :smiley: Looking forward to running with Dave Squared (Dave M x Dave R) on the CVRR in October. I’m thinking triple headed RS-3s and the Cheesy Sound Car. I’ll have to change out 1 coupler…

(http://www.lscdata.com/users/rgolding/American%20Invasion%202007%20144.jpg)

Jon Radder said:
Looking forward to running with Dave Squared (Dave M x Dave R) on the CVRR in October.
You are a brave man, Jon. If you survive, others may follow :D Ralph

If the good Lord’s willin and the creek don’t rise, I may be able to join them…:wink:

Jon, You’re a braver man than I if you bring that consist anywhere near the CV. Dave R has decals.
But a beautiful lashup I’d enjoy seeing anyway.
Ken looking forward to it

Ken Brunt said:
If the good Lord's willin and the creek don't rise, I may be able to join them.......;)
Cool. I understand there is safety in numbers. Just keep your shirt on, as David R can't seem to keep his mind off "boobs" :lol: Ralph

I think it’s gonna be the RS 3 lash up then Jon but I only have Chessie caboose’s and no need to bring rolling stock as I’m sure I can find enough to work that consist…(rubbing hands together looking at the LV units) yes I have decals!
Ken…hope to have ya’ here and don’t care what you bring. Both loops are track powered and facilities are open for battery charging.
Ralph…your welcome as well
:wink:
I’m looking forward to this guys!

David Russell said:
Ken...hope to have ya' here and don't care what you bring. Both loops are track powered and facilities are open for battery charging. Ralph....your welcome as well ;) I'm looking forward to this guys!
Thanks David. I appreciate the offer. What day in October are you going to run? I know Jon plans on going over to the EBT. Anyone else? Ralph

Monday the 12th…Columbus day.
Ken was thinking of going to EBT…I’m still considering but have a bit of work to do for the run on the 12th.

David Russell said:
Monday the 12th...Columbus day. Ken was thinking of going to EBT...I'm still considering but have a bit of work to do for the run on the 12th.
Can't do the 12th. I might be able to do the EBT on Saturday. I'll have to see if I have any work scheduled that weekend. Ralph