Large Scale Central

Startin' Over........Again

OK…its been a while! But new stuff starting to happen!

http://www.largescalecentral.com/articles/view.php?id=74&page=21

Wow. Serious stuff.

Cool!
Glad to see you back in action

Looking good Bart. Nice to see you posting again.

Stuff always turns out better the second or third time ya build it "D

Looking forward to your post . Good to have you back hope the eyes are doing better

Nice to see you working on the railroad again… :slight_smile:

Bart,

Great that you’re going full-bore again. I’ve never had good luck with plywood outdoors either. I think your new efforts will be much better rewarded especially ovelapping the benchwork joints. I do the same thing with my ladder roadbed over my benchwork and it’s holding up nicely. Glad too that you’re following Fred’s advice about crown up on those 2x8’s.

Glad to hear the surgery turned out successfully. Shame you couldn’t make up to the “Invasion” this year. It’s come a long way since the last time you were there. Hopefully we can get together later this year and head out to Ric’s. The Connie is ready, willing and able to test any new track work that’s laid down on the WV&K RR…:wink:

I feel like what everyone else is saying. “Welcome Back”. I know the job has kept you busy and you may be around at the “Chats” which I’m afraid I get to to little of the time. Posting progress really gives you, and us, a statement of where we are and where we are going. And a set of priorities of what needs to happen next.

Now maybe we can start hearing from Bob, again.

Bob who??? :wink:

Long haired guy, cute wife and son, visited Fred’s a couple of times, has even showed up at York, has some computer skills, obsessed with cleaning his yard.

…I think I remember meeting him. He wore those old fashioned running shoes, didn’t he…Martha, his wife seemed normal, in fact she even had a pleasant smile.
Maybe Martha will drag the young fellow back to an Invasion, one of these years.

Doesn’t ring a bell…:wink:

Never hear’d of him. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ken Brunt said:
Bob who???????????? ;)
It's an encrypted message..... Spell his name backwards and see what ya' get! ;)
David Russell said:
Ken Brunt said:
Bob who???????????? ;)
It's an encrypted message..... Spell his name backwards and see what ya' get! ;)
Tried that too.............didn't work.................;)

It is very similar to Beatlejuice.
If Steve talks about Religion or politics three times…he appears.
Ralph

Ralph Berg said:
It is very similar to Beatlejuice. If Steve talks about Religion or politics three times..........he appears. Ralph
I didn't know I was on today's watch list as the "fall guy!" I guess I have to pay attention.

Oh, wait, I’m retired. I can’t afford to pay attention. :stuck_out_tongue:

nwoCcM boB

nwoCcM boB

nwoCcM boB

[i][b]There’s somthin’ happenin here.

What it is ain’t exactly clear.[/i][/b]

Courtesy of the Buffalo Springfield

It’s amazing how much that song applies to today’s political discussions. :lol: :smiley: :lol:

Steve Featherkile said:
Ralph Berg said:
It is very similar to Beatlejuice. If Steve talks about Religion or politics three times..........he appears. Ralph
I didn't know I was on today's watch list as the "fall guy!"
Fall guy? No sir. You have the power.

If I do it three times…I disappear :lol:
Ralph