Large Scale Central

New shed

I agree, David. But I’m the only guy in a family of many women… But, since you brought it up, here’s another sign.

1 Like

Cliff, why waste money on a good funnel like that? Just cut a hole in the wall and stuff, you know what, through it. Of course that may be a bit problematic in those cold New England winters :grinning: :wink:

Well, that’s the best explanation of the recent Aurora. You discovered, all of them together, on a non-vegan day and lit the BBQ! :meat_on_bone::tada:

I used some South American ply to line out our barn about 9 years ago Cliff, or so the fella in the shop told me - I just wanted to know why it was so cheap. I’m gonna say it’s probably a global export. I think I paid $30 a sheet which was best deal at the time. I recently saw the ‘same’ stuff at $85 a sheet - this is 9mm (3/8") untreated cheapest crap available now…

It did come up really nice with just a coat or two of linseed oil.

Cheers
N

I’d headed down the two daughters, both vegan but 1 has just moved out and you were still picking up the tab. Miles off… :grin:

Cheers
N

Rick,
Those walls have got to be at least 3" thick? He’ll ruin the insulation and subfloor doing that!

1 Like

… that, and insulation is, well, itchy…

1 Like

The filling and sanding was completed this morning, and 2 walls were stained this afternoon. I’m using a transparent light gray deck stain / sealer, brushing it on and wiping it down.

Ok Cliff have you contacted Andy’s artist yet ?

Dang, that sure looks good!

So when to the wall plates go on??? :innocent:

1 Like

Considering this (alleged shed) space is starting to look like Professor Plumb’s library without the candlestick Sean, I think Cliff would have to consider framed art as an alternative to bespoke scenery…

…and venture into his local op-shop for landscape paintings and upcycle :recycle: to achieve both goals…

Then go overboard! :crazy_face:

Then of course, he could sneak something into the house that would be GREAT for the 1.8 vegan breakfast nook…

1 Like

About ten minutes after the photo was taken. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Recognize the chair? :smiley:

Some of you guys should take a few minutes off the Man Caves, and go over to the LSC chat room and talk up a storm there, just to clear the boredom …!!

Are you joking. He has no where near come to my level. He has accomplished far to much in far to short of time. I do agree he has probably thought and planned it to death, but Cliff actually follows through. . . What an epic failure.

1 Like

I’m a almost became vegan. . .I once vegan to eat vegetables only to realize I love bacon.

1 Like

Bacos? Reportedly a Vegan topping…

IMG_8509

I have a vegan friend who cooks us dinner occasionally. I always tell him what meat his dishes would pair with best. He is never as amused as I. :sweat_smile:
Come to think of it though, Herself and I keep getting invited back…

Lol bill that’s hilarious. Hopefully is well received or at least tolerated. Cooking for vegans is interesting. But I imagine for a vegan cook to prepare a meal for carnivors that is accepted would be equally intimidating

Having had this experience…

Do you know how we tell who’s a vegan, who’s a pilot and (just to keep to the thread :sweat_smile:) who’s building a shed at a party?

Same answer… Don’t worry, they’ll let you know. :crazy_face::grin::sweat_smile:

hmmm…
seems to me, that this was not your best post…

I have a DVD that covers the wanderings of some pre-humans in ancient Africa. They have an attraction for meat, and the narrator comments that meat is essential for big brains (I can just envision Sheldon from Big Bang Theory stalking an elk!). Anyway, something to ponder. Don’t want to devolve, do we?

Regards, David Meashey
P.S. Almost ready to mount the nameplates to the Aragorn locomotive. Kadees already mounted; it was a real triumph of “junkyard engineering”. Will post photo(s) when done.