Large Scale Central

2022 Large Scale Train Show

I would end up at the wedding in the next meeting room and doing things I shouldn’t be doing so I’m out this year myself.

1 Like

What Pete said, Bruce, if ya need any eyes on I would be happy to visit the hotel to iron out details and the like

Jerry

2 Likes

Well, just got off the phone with yet another coordinator. Apparently there are “rules” regarding your own drinks and food - as in “NOT ALLOWED!”

She promised to send me a menu and I will post it as soon as I get it.
(Not sure if these are Maryland rules or Crowne Plaza Rules :tired_face:)

Never had that problem in York. Oh well, rules are rules. Aren’t they supposed to get broken ? :thinking: :innocent:

We asked specifically at York, and they said it was fine, and even would provide us with ice…

She said a “menu” was supposed to be sent to me, but NOTHING so far. NOT encouraging at all…

https://www.ihg.com/crowneplaza/hotels/us/en/annapolis/anpam/hoteldetail/dining

1 Like

Thanks for that menu, Rooster. That COULD be it. I was hoping for some light snacks. Still nothing from my “coordinator”

Well, just got off the phone and things are looking GOOD! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

We are moving to a "board"room (Room 420) that has a mini refrigerator AND a bathroom. We CAN bring our own snacks and drinks! Drag & Brag ON. :money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

@Rooster ,
As an official OLD guy you should know better than to even post that. These guys want grocery store snack pricing, not rip you off quikmart gas station pricing. :rofl: :money_mouth_face: :innocent: :sunglasses:

Good job, Bruce!

Jerry

1 Like

Attaboy, Bruce!!

For min post:
:heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

Thanks for all you’ve done, Bruce

1 Like

8 days to the D&B!!

Well, we shall see! It could be like the tiny room we had in York one year…
Hopefully this will all work out.

You’re welcome. Sure hope it works.

1 Like

Starters
Boneless Wings $12
Served with ranch dressing, celery and
carrot sticks. Choice of Buffalo, Old Bay, or
BBQ seasoning
Fried Green Tomatoes $12
Fried green tomatoes served with apple slaw
and Cajun remoulade

HERE I THOUGHT YOU WERE INTERESTED IN THE $12 FRIED GREEN TOMATOES SERVED WITH “”"""" APPLE SLAW “”"""""

Freaking old guys!

Bruce said : TINY and has been reported to the moderator !

And here I THOUGHT I said something bad about a rooster…