Large Scale Central

WTB or trade for: Lionel Large scale items, espically PRR items

Looking for PRR trains from the Lionel Large Scale line, not the new battery stuff, but the older stuff. Thunder Mt passenger set, the green 0-6-0, extra freight cars, the PRR Atlantic ect. Looking for runners and not mint in the box unless priced to sell. Thanks Mike

Mike,
I know we have 3 boxcars that I know of but I don’t know if one is Pensilvania or UP.
I know we have a raIbox, a PFE and a either UP or Pensilvania.
I will look to verify, gotta find the box.
All in great shape, no boxes. Not sure what kinda couplers if any.
Ken

Let me know if one is PRR. Also interested in one of the Burlington Northern GP20’s for a reasonable price. 350-450 is ebay wishing price wise. I would go $250 shipped to me for a PRR atlantic or BN GP20 in good shape.

Mike,
Yea, unfortunately the boxcar I thought was PRR is actually a UP. Have no locomotives at this time. Apologies, i guess we won’t be able to give you much help.
Good luck in your search.
All the best! Ken

Thanks for looking Ken. Mike

Mike

I have one - will post pics tomorrow

PRR logo smeared on one side

Got it at a train meet for $40.00 cause it was smeared

yours if you want it for $40.00

Bill

Lionel PRRlionel PRR

Pics are not coming up Bill. Mike

Mike

having trouble getting pics to show

they are in my freight shed

Bill Z(http://www.largescalecentral.com/FileSharing/user_5817/Bill%20Z/DSC00033.JPG)

I like the car Bill, price is ok, how much for shipping to zip code 46902? Mike

Mike

I will check with USPS today and let you know.

guessing $10 - $15 ??

Bill

Mike

Postage is $11.15

contact me at [email protected]

Bill

oops

double post

As soon as this gentleman picks up and pays for the garden tractor, I will have cash in hand to purchase. I am going to open it up to other road names as I just got a BN GP20 in trade for some stuff I had. SO…, I am not really needing the unpowered BN GP20 to use for a battery and RC tender since I do not use track power and i want to retain the Railsounds. I can just feed the lead unit with a MU cable. In time I would like to get one of each of the box cars and tank cars that Lionel offered back then. I have the NYC and the Conrail with the ETD light on the end. I have some Euro LGB passenger cars I would swap with as well as I have way to many. Mike

Mike,
If you do happen to accept and would like other road names, we still have the 3 mentioned above and we also have a Northern Pacific but a gentleman who helps our program has drilled 2 holes in the bottom of the NP for a track cleaning pad that is attached to 2 bolts that slide up and down in those holes. Nothing is damaged on the car except the 2 holes and they are not noticeable without looking for them. We are not sure about letting this one go but to avoid expenses for both of us (except shipping) we would trade for some passenger car (or other) that is colorful and in great shape that kids will enjoy on a train they are running. This is of course only if you are looking for the above road names and are interested. Also I have different couplers but I don’t know what is on the cars or what you use? If your interested, let me know and if I can figure out photo posting I will post photos for you here and if not email our program at [email protected] and I will reply with photos. We have had these cars quite a while (no boxes) but they don’t match the size of the rest of the equipment and they would be more suited for a railroad with 1/32 scale rolling stock. They are in nice shape with some run time but not a huge amount. Kids did not handle them and all parts are present.
They’ll be here if your interested.
All the best! Ken Imagination Station Kids On Track

Ken, my passenger cars are of the 2 axle European. All are pretty colorful. I will get some pics of the ones I would consider letting go. That being said, would you like me to do up one with my custom Autism Awareness decals as a special car in your train? I hope to know sometime after the 15th from the gentleman buying the tractor. Mike

Triple Post again???

Mike,
Your idea for an Autism Awareness car is superb since one of our 11 year old volunteers is Autistic. We would appreciate that and just choose a car that’s in good shape and colorful or whatever you think will work. We’re not that picky as long as people will notice it. Also it gets handled a lot so it may need a good dose of clear coat to protect your work for years of use and handling.
No problem waiting for your sale of your tractor. I just sold a Husqvarna 9 months back still in great shape.
If you are interested in the new photos I took for you, go ahead and email me and I will get them to you. I am unable to post photos on this site any longer because we are at our data limit on the site due to the amount of photos in our album for our program. We have (3 or 4 Lionel and 1 USA) the UP, PFE, Rail Box and a Rail Box by USA Trains. Not sure yet about seperating from our Northern Pacific as it is our only track cleaning car but we can discuss it and I also took a photo of it to. Ken

Triple post again??? Apologies!

Working on pics for you of the cars I am willing to let go of. No worries on the NP car, you need your track cleaning car. I found and bought both powered and dummy BN GP20’s with the help of my friend. Once he pays off the engine he bought from me, I can get the stuff from RLD to convert the GP20s to onboard battery with Revo TE. I also picked up a mint in the box Lionel Conrail box car with working FRED on one end. Mike

Ok, picture time. I should have the original boxes for all of these. There is the brown/white coach, the blue one(probably the best to do an autism car from) and a green Barmer Mt railway 4 axle coach. Mike