Large Scale Central

Unavailable for the near future

I have been, and will for the next few weeks, been almost completely unavailable. Martha fell and broke her ankle, and yesterday was surgery to put in a plate and pins. I have no extra time right now to respond to messages. Hopefully I can get back to normal in a couple weeks. I apologize to the handful of you that are waiting for shipping quotes from me, I just cannot do that at the moment.

Best wishes for Martha’s recovery!

Ouch.

I sure know how THAT goes (although for Jean it was a broken femur)

I suspect that you will have even less time than you think.

I hope she’s not in too much pain!

Bob;

I wish Martha a quick, and successful recovery…

Fred Mills

Bob;

I wish Martha a quick, and successful recovery…

Fred Mills

Hope see has a speedy recovery and heals completely. My regards

Tell Martha welcome to the club. I have 2 screws holding my ankle together, so I know what she’ll be going through.

Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Tell Martha 'Welcome to the set off the TSA alarm club". Wishing you a speedy and (hopefully) a pain free recovery.

Let me join the wishes for Martha’s speedy recovery.

Aloha,

Eric

Sad news Bob.

I’ll add my sympathies, prayers and well wishes to the others for Martha’s speedy recovery.

And also for your facility and wisdom in your new priority #1 of caring for her, while dealing with your other obligations.

Cliff

dupe post

Ken Brunt said:

Tell Martha welcome to the club. I have 2 screws holding my ankle together, so I know what she’ll be going through.

Hoping for a speedy recovery.

This ain’t the time or place to remind you that you have a few screws holding your …never mind…

Wishing for a speedy recovery and thank you for LSC. As my boy says “You do you man”

Saw this on Facebook. Sorry to hear that. Speedy recovery Martha.

Hopefully us kids will behave while you can’t mind the store :slight_smile:

Hoping for a fast and painless recovery!

Bob;

Sorry to learn about Martha’s ankle mishap. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

Best, David Meashey

Hope she recovers quickly…

Like everyone one else, I wish Martha a quick and easy recovery, and life returns to normal quickly

Just read about this, sorry to hear. Give her our best, please.

Been there done that …I hope she recovers quickly …

How is Martha doing? How are YOU doing?