Large Scale Central

Train Engineer (CRE-55470) FOR SALE

It’s the complete walk around system with receiver, never taken out of the box! It has the black transmitter not the grey one, 24 mhz I think. Paid $165 will take $150…

I believe that is 27 mhz.

By chance, would this unit still be available?

Thanks,
                        Richard L

I realize this thread is somewhat dated, but I have the Crest 55470 control system available if you are still interested Richard. I am actually selling my entire LGB Christmas collection (1 loco, 8 rolling stock, track, controller, power supply and misc items) All bought new in 2007, run less than 10 hours that season, and stored in original boxes since. Please email me if you, or anyone else, is interested, or would like more information. A video of the set can be viewed here: http://www.4xdownloads.com/train/

ITEMS AVAILABLE:
1 LGB 25194 Coca Cola steam mogul w/sound
1 LGB 35075 2002 xmas passenger car
1 LGB 37076 2003 xmas passenger car
1 LGB 44650 xmas caboose
1 LGB 41023 flatcar w/gold garland reels
1 LGB 48406 xmas tank car
1 LGB 44730 xmas tree gondola
1 LGB 48760 xmas hopper w/ornaments
1 LGB 46673 Sundblom Santa 75th Anniv car

1 Crest 55470 10 channel control sys
1 Crest 55460 10 Amp ultima power supply

12 LGB ? 5ft.straight brass track
16 LGB curve brass track

Thanks

Tom M…You have email. I am interested in part of the track.

thanks JIM

You have email Tim. I am interested in the Crest 55460 power supply.

I 3rd these above two guys put in yesterday NO ANSWER as yet??? Regal

Have you guys noticed this guy only made one post on LSC? Good Luck!

Never noticed that Rick, not about this guy, but I never have understood, in all my years about 31 in sales, why when people want to sell something, and then have interested buyers drag they’re feet or never get back. I do alot of selling buying trading, and I follow the sale so to speak until the buyer seller trader has sent, received the merchandise and gives you or you give him the final everything is ok with the sale etc stay right on top of it!!! They’res alot of people out there that DON’T huh??? Times are even tougher now so it is more important now than ever. One top retailer (unmentioned) by the time they got back to me I already had the product, had it installed and was up running with it. Never done business with since!!! Oh Well its just toy trains i guess right??? HAH LOL The regal by the way have about 5 engines and a Sierra sound board for sale here and everywhere in the classifieds. Had to get somewhat of a sales pitch in here just in case someone hasn’t noticed!! Hah The Regal

p.s. just inquired about a sale elsewhere, knew from experience that it probably would not sell at the price they were asking for it, told them to let me know if it didn’t sell as I was semi-interested, It didn’t sell, and they just listed it again at the same price??? Go figure!! But maybe the second or third time around it WILL??? probably not but there is always hope. My point is if you have somebody on the line to buy, and nobody else is why not try to negotiate??? DUH!!! I’m always willing to negotiate price, for a SALE!!! Anytime!!

Tom, could you email me about the transformer?
I can call as well.

Jerry,
Of course you are right about him only posting once. Alas, I could use a transformer like the one mentioned (as opposed to for sale) above. 18 volts and 10 amps would fit my bill nicely. Filtered DC as well. It looks like RLD has them for $115 or so. MAy just buy a new one.

Don Pearson said:
Jerry, Of course you are right about him only posting once. Alas, I could use a transformer like the one mentioned (as opposed to for sale) above. 18 volts and 10 amps would fit my bill nicely. Filtered DC as well. It looks like RLD has them for $115 or so. May just buy a new one.

Jerry, some fine points there. Its kinda like a kid with a very valuable (the book says so) baseball card. It is really only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Don, check Trainworld I use them for competitive pricing seems they always come out ahead of everyone when I do??? NOT pushing them but just use for a guide just tried to use them for an item and they were out, and not expecting back in for over a month. Make sure where ever you buy you CHECK to see if they even have it!!! First rule of buying online. Hope this helps Regal

I checked it, and Staubonline as well. Staub is at 107 and free shipping out of their Las Vegas shop. I do beleive this is how I’ll go. UNless its a very good used price, the warranty on new items does have its value.

Thanks for the heads up Jerry. I am still looking for that 1900-1910 steam switcher…

Oh heck Don, didn’t realize it was you, till the last post!! Hope everything is going well “over there” The Regal

Jerry, I do beleive I found the 0-4-0 I was after. I like its looks, but am not sure what it is (a model of). Assumnig Hartland makes a decent product, this should be the little switcher I was after. I’ll be home for Thanksgiving, and have a little over a week to put some track down outside. Arizona is forgiving like that. It going to get fun here in a few months…

(http://www.lscdata.com/users/don_pearson/_forumfiles/Hartland_0-4-0.jpg)

Great Dan! Glad you found what you were looking for. Hartland makes a good product. I have had the black narrow guage engine, and I have a few of their other products as well. The Regal

Jerry, hearing that eases my mind and the price for it was somethng I can live with.

I thought you were looking for diesel, I do have a little 040 in an Aristo that needs a little love and attention. It runs but the headlight and smoke have been disconnected from it. I am electrically wiring challenged!! Hah LOL I can email you a picture if you send me another email. The Regal