Large Scale Central

Train Engineer (CRE-55470) FOR SALE

I am on it Sir

I apologize for not getting back to everyone in a more timely fashion, and I understand and appreciate the comments that have been made. I didn’t really want to get into the specifics of my personal situation because we all have our problems, and I didn’t think it was appropriate to include them in my post, but suffice it to say that the majority of my time has been devoted to dealing my health and financial issues. While this was my first post, please understand that I was first exposed to this wonderful community back in 2007 when I was initially considering purchasing trains, and was in search of reliable information, which this forum offered a vast amount of, and I thank you all for that. There was very little for me to contribute since I knew absolutely nothing about trains, but it was based on the info I gathered here and MLS that I decided to go in the direction I did. After the events of the last 12 months, and the decision that I had to sell my trains, I turned back to this community, knowing it was made up of knowledgeable, trustworthy folks, who would treat my situation fairly, unlike the so called “wholesalers” who I had originally spoken to about purchasing my trains.

I sincerely apologize to anyone who I may have offended, or planted a seed of doubt with, as this was never my intention. I never sold anything on the internet, or through a forum before, and obviously did not realize the perception that people would have in the way I have handled this so far. I probably should have stated that I would reply as soon as time allowed, and thanked those who responded for their patience. I will contact each of those who have sent me an email, and once again, ask that you do not look upon my delayed response as a slighting to either you as an individual, or the LSC community as a whole, but as an unavoidable consequence of my personal situation.

Thank you all for understanding and God Bless,
Tom

Tom -

Sorry to hear of your need to liquidate. You may want to start a new thread with a title that indicates you are selling a small collection. Mention that you are a long-time member here, just not an active poster. I’m sure things will work out for you.

Best of luck to you Tom.

Sorry about your situation, we all have those situations either early or late in life. Hope it all works out for you, always a positive in a negative situation, I met a new friend from or working in Iraq, and posting on here Don P. from up above. Always glad to help out a fellow train guy with info or anything I can help out with. The Regal

Thanks everybody for your kind words and understanding. I believe I have responded to everyones email, and will further contact those as described in the response.
Best of Luck to all, and Happy Holidays…

Hi all: I just wanted to post that my set has been sold. I do not see a way of removing the post in the classifieds section though, so maybe someone can tell me how to do it, or an admin can go ahead and remove it: http://www.largescalecentral.com/LSCClassifieds/showad.php?adid=308

Thanks again to everyone, and best of luck this Holiday Season.
Tom

Wow, this was sold 6 months ago and the thread lives on… ?

I’m still looking for one.

Geoff George said:
I'm still looking for one.
If it's the 0-4-0 yer a lookin for (you don't say what) here tiz!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRR-1201-0-4-0-A-5-Switcher-Aristocraft-G-21201_W0QQitemZ360202952311QQcmdZViewItemQQptZModel_RR_Trains?hash=item53ddc4de77

That’ll be $10 please for a findin it fer ya!! finders fee ya know!! Hah The Regal

Oh and p&s NO CHARGE for the quick service, and if in yer a lookin for the 55470 check with Noel! Dang guy if ya’d come to the “live” train show onest in awhile ya’d know dez tings??? We do talk about buyin and sellin der tooooooooooooo!