Large Scale Central

The yearly what are you bringing to York thread

So, what’s everyone bringing to York for the ECLSTS to sell and barter off?

I’m planning on having some of my FREDS for sale and possibly some home grown signals plus some Bachmann coach pieces and parts.

Anyone else?

Terry

I have just about exhausted my supply of excess locos and rolling stock. I have a boat load of RR books that I’ve been trying to sell. Maybe I’ll bring some of them to the D & B.

Bring some extra batteries for the FREDS. The one I bought from you a few years ago got left on in the car (oops). I refuse to pay Radio Shacks price for those buttons!

I have a growing box of odds and ends, plus a bunch of Ez-Air pieces. Probably have some Bachmann passenger car kits, too.

Ill bring some snow with me. I have plenty to go around.

I plan on bringing cash!

Bob McCown said:

I have a growing box of odds and ends, plus a bunch of Ez-Air pieces. Probably have some Bachmann passenger car kits, too.

I Might want dibs on them passenger car kits

Would be interested in a couple of your FREDS, Terry… Am usually in the alcove, playing with the Ric’s timesaver…

Andy Clarke said:

Would be interested in a couple of your FREDS, Terry… Am usually in the alcove, playing with the Ric’s timesaver…

Yea, when he’s not luggin 5’ boxes of track or cases of covered hoppers out to his truck…:wink:

He’s not playing with Ric’s Timesaver…maybe watching Ric play with it…

I have some track I’d like to sell.

LGB 15000 (5ft dia.), 16000 (8ft dia), Two boxes of Four foot straights, some Aristo Five foot straights.

All used, all decent, some in boxes, some not.

See everybody at the Drag-n-Brag !!!

Pat

Oh yea, I have a bunch of 1200-size switches, too. Mostly LGB, some Aristo.

I also have a set of #8 Switchcrafters turnouts (L&R) in brass never used.

Pat

Pat: Brass rail, so I’m guessing code 332?

Bruce Chandler said:

He’s not playing with Ric’s Timesaver…maybe watching Ric play with it…

Hey, I do, when Ric walks away… :slight_smile:

Besides, he’s always trying to sell my engine when it’s on his timesaver… One year, I think he sold my USAF S-4 3 times…

Bob,

So sorry, I should have mentioned they were Code 332.

Pat

Not a problem. If they were 250 I would have grabbed them, but I dont think Switchcrafters does brass in 250…

If I was ambitious I could find the boxes to my LGB hopper cars so I could bring them. But I don’t think I am that ambitious. So I will probably just bring me and my tax refund to York.

David… you looking to sell those hoppers?

Since I lost out on the F7s, I have some cash to spare now.

JD, yes I have some 2 bay LGB hoppers. I think I have 3 of them, 2 Reading and a Peabody.

I have USAT passenger cars, brand new, never touched track. Owner passed away before he could build layout. CR31030 NYC observation
CR31031 NYC Coach
CR31033 NYC Diner
CR31034 NYC Sleeper
Sold as set only. $650 cash only.
Also have CR31007 Santa Fe Vista Dome
$170 cash only
See Bob Pesti