Large Scale Central

The yearly what are you bringing to York thread

Bob P.- I sent you a message.

-Kevin.

Bob, What E-Zair stuff for sale? I won’t be there to scrounge.

Bachmann hopper kits, new unpainted, (plastic wheels)
kitbashed Bachmann 2-bay hoppers
Aristo P smoothside obs, basket case
misc B&O Chessie System materials
Penn Central materials
US Army instruction manuels on railway equipment operation and repair
misc Aristo parts, pullmans

My kitbashing days are over. Best offer/trade takes’m’
Looking for
USA Trains: B&O F3, Amtrak or Santa Fe passenger cars
Aristo: PRR sd45,

Ed Halo said:

My kitbashing days are over.

Gee Ed, sorry to read that.

Looking to move a few USA engines in Pennsy. Unused PA/PB and a Doscksider. Wife says if you aren’t running them then get rid of them. Looking for an Accucraft 1:20.3 passenger car and a good 1:20.3 K.
LAO

Larry, that will learn ya. If you got it, run it.

:slight_smile:

Ed, I would be interested in the Chessie System items, I am not going but depending on what it is would pay for shipping.

Tom H

Hello Tom H.
Books on examination instructions, Fireman to Engineer 1960, Operating rules 1969, Locomotive Handbook 1979, Division Timetables 1980. much more that I can not find at the moment.
Ed Halo

Questionaire for qualification of hostler,1960
Questionaire Rules of Operating Dept 1960
Car Service Circular 1964
CSX Engineer Training Program
CSX Safety Rules 1979
Agreement B&ORR and Brotherhood Locomotive Engineers 1955 and 1947

Pat what are you asking for the LGB 15000 (5ft dia.), 16000 (8ft dia) Plus shipping as I am not attending this year.

Dan

Dan,

sent you a pm

pat

I posted my book list in this thread http://www.largescalecentral.com/forums/topic/21007/-/view/post_id/238655

I have three bachmann spectrum engines with RC installed.
Bachmann 4-4-0
Bachmann 2 Truck Shay with sound
Bachmann climax

All are equipped with RCS.

I will be in the layout room to adjacent to the entrance to the room. Vendor booth so I will not get to travel much. Fell free to come say Hi though. My only time to walk the show is Fri AM at 730

Jason Kovac said:

I will be in the layout room to adjacent to the entrance to the room. Vendor booth so I will not get to travel much. Fell free to come say Hi though. My only time to walk the show is Fri AM at 730

Good to know, I plan on visiting so you can talk me into a live steam engine!

Good thing I have a new (bigger) truck. I keep finding things I said I’d bring. GAH!

Vincent D’Agostino said:

Jason Kovac said:

Good to know, I plan on visiting so you can talk me into a live steam engine!

Just hang with me and Ill convince you to get a steamer… Stop by the live steam track and try out some of my steamers. That will help in your decisions :wink:

I’ve got a lot of junk…err, some really great stuff…some odd and ends for sale.

First up are 3 sheets of Precision Products stuff - $10 for the set of 3 sheets. 2 sheets of clear Engine House details, and one partly used sheet of doors and windows, with a couple of holes in the windows thrown in for free. :wink: Sold

A set of Aristo-Delton trucks with Sierra Valley wheels - $20. (I think these are 26") Sold

A set of Hartford trucks with Sierra Valley wheels - $25. (I think the wheels are 24") Sold

The front truck from the Bachmann Railtruck - $5 Sold

Pilot truck from the Bachmann K-27. $5 Sold

Two 1/24 trucks that have been outside for a few years - $2 Sold

Another outside resident - it’s an old Pola kit. $10 Sold

One pair of Aristo-Delton trucks, but one set missing two springs. $5. Sold

Bruce,
I’ll take the railcar wheels for $5, maybe I’ll be able to pick them up Friday day?
Thanks , Dave

Sounds good, Dave. I’ll be at the show Friday, plus the Drag & Brag that night.