Large Scale Central

The three 'W's' came together today

The three W’s colided in a good way today

The area was chosen

Grass was removed

Roots were dug out

Roof shingles placed after ground was leveled and tamped. Hoping there’s no more compacting of the soil, as I only disturbed about 5" of depth. Should have my first building on the railroad by this weekend

Womens work!
:wink:

I’m still looking for the W’s…

So, what’s the area for??? A yard??? Industries??? Some passenger station??

Andy Clarke said:
I’m still looking for the W’s… So, what’s the area for??? A yard??? Industries??? Some passenger station??

Weather and woman’s work…that’d be three :lol: Hollywood left out the most important part of the story, didn’t he ? Maybe he does not have any pictures of the station. Fortunately, I have a picture of my half :slight_smile: Ralph

(http://www.lscdata.com/users/cabby/_forumfiles/Gettysburg046Medium.jpg)

Now that’s a serious train station!!!

It’s Spring! The layouts are blooming!

The three w’s stand for whimpy womans work

Go Hollywoodddddddddddddddddddddddddd…

Work… off early
Weather…high 70’s sunny and bright
What to do?..Plant a train station

Andy my station will just fit as it so happens…my lucky day.

Ralph… that side will always face away from the cameras eye so hold on to it for reference

Norm Clark… Thank you

Shawn… only if your refering to Rooster

Andy… I’m doing my part in providing you with railroad entertainment so you work vicariously through others :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thank you all

Lol, David, I just ordered 4 skids of retaining wall bricks… The work better start going thru me… :slight_smile:

Okay Andy. Now you got Janes’ springtime activities ordered, What are you going to do?

Andy Clarke said:
Lol, David, I just ordered 4 skids of retaining wall bricks.... The work better start going thru me.... :)
This will be done befor eI retrun home right? I have a Loco to test at your place you know.
David Marconi said:
Okay Andy. Now you got Janes' springtime activities ordered, What are you going to do?
Supervise..... :)
Geoff George said:
Andy Clarke said:
Lol, David, I just ordered 4 skids of retaining wall bricks.... The work better start going thru me.... :)
This will be done befor eI retrun home right? I have a Loco to test at your place you know.
Geoff, you know, a model railroad is never finished.... :)

Mine’s done. :smiley:

David Marconi said:
Ralph… that side will always face away from the cameras eye so hold on to it for reference

Hollywood…you’ll never get anywhere unless you open up that narrow mind :smiley: There is life on both sides of the station. Ralph

(http://www.lscdata.com/users/cabby/_forumfiles/summerfun020Medium.jpg)

Ralph is that the wrong side of the tracks there? I see one of the working girls looking for a Jon

Bruce if yours is done why are you still building locos and cars?

But the RR is done. :smiley: Almost. Sort of. I am thinking of adding a switch this year…

Bruce Chandler said:
Mine's done. :D
Yeah right, what is this version 2.0 for you Bruce? Hardly a good start let alone finished. Where's the wye at Satillo? You've just begun, new motive power always means additional trackage.