Large Scale Central

The loot thread

and, what did you get?

i got this tool. aparently she asked the clerk in the hardwareshop if there was any tool i often looked at, without buying.
but she tricked me. now i’ll have to clean out the working place, to make room for the new tool.

Very nice Korm.
I got a new leather chair for my desk.

Good thing too. My old one would flip over backwards if I leaned back :slight_smile:
Ralph

I got to make my own breakfast…

Andy Clarke said:

I got to make my own breakfast…

You know the old saying…if you want it done right, do it yourself :slight_smile:
Ralph

Nice Korm. Our wives think a like. I also got a nice drill press. The kids got me a nice steam train book and an old fashion whiskey jug :slight_smile: I spent most of the morning playing helicopter’s, racecars and trains. And yes I had a blast being a kid again hehe…

A few dress shirts for work, three books, a new bottle of Dr Bronners, and some food items.

I got a windfall check a couple of weeks ago, from a summer project I did. The wife said I could spend it " Merry Christmas ". I waisted no time, before she could change her mind.

The Pallet arrived last Friday, Barely had time so far to get it Un packed.

7x12 mini Lathe with DRO and acc. pack.

Additional Acc. Pack

Plus 1/4 ton of all the good things needed to make it work.

I’m shooting to get it set up and tramed this weekend. The mill is one of those bucket list things I always wanted. My 91 yr. old clockmaker dad has had my lathe for years in his shop, so time for a new one for me.

Pretty good Christmas for me,

I got coal in my stocking again this year. It’s just what I wanted.

-Kevin.

I’ll call this my Xmas present, my Salvation Army find.

We stopped exchanging gifts among the adults inside our families so only the kids get presents now.

Andy, my breakfast is ready! Have to go…

Lessee…i gots a new to me Bmann Shay via the J&B (thanks Bruce, shes finally here!!!). And an On30 4-6-0… Then a dvd set for Smallville Season1, a couple of WWII books, a pair of jeans, and I have some cash that I will convert into some On30 batteries and perhaps a quad copter…

A Mushy Card from my oldest who couldn’t be here. At 37 he’s finally realized the value of family :]

A 3V Ryobi screwdriver/drill that’s perfect for small work with a full set of quick change drill bits.

A basic Dremel Motor tool to replace my 15 year old one with a dodgy switch.

A pile of loosing instant lottery tickets.

Wife and I bought each other a 42" flat screen TV on Black Friday but didn’t wait until today to use it.

Home made Pecan Sticky Buns for Breakfast!

I got a door, actually I finally found it. it is for my engine house I am trying to finish up this holiday season and have been looking for over two weeks. it was on the agenda to make a new one today so it was a good find.

AL P.

Santa brought me a Shiloh Sharps .54 cal single shot rifle… :slight_smile:

… the bills…

Actually, I got a pair of good ole fashioned ‘Engineers Boots’ for riding the bike and a pair of leathers (aka a$$less pants), a couple of blue ray dvds and a player to match.

Great Xmas overall!

Merry Christmas ALL!

Travis Dague said:

at least one of us here got something really usefull!

well i did get to buy myself some trainstuff a couple weeks ago with followup bits n pieces from RLD…did get breakfast

Travis Dague said:

I live where owning any kind of black powder rifle is problematic at best, (no where to use it) so I cannot indulge my interest in Civil War and Old West firearms, oh well one day…

Is it the carbine or a buffalo rifle?

The Smart-TV I got while SWMBO was in Europe is it. She is suitably impressed seeing my videos in HD on a 42" screen.

I consider it one more tool in the video-toolbox.

Vic, Look into “A place to shoot” in Santa Clarita if it s not too far from you.

Don