Large Scale Central

The DÜRR 🌵 (A Trilogy in 5 Parts) PART 2

This bridge thing is looking a bit overwhelming, even after Korm’s Krash Kourse. I’m thinking Cliff will be giving a Karma Sutro Talk at the unfinished tunnels and the podcast will be called the DÈATH of the DÜRR for part VII.

zere vould be an alternative.

you could squeeze a pool between the steelboxes and build a train-ferry.

1 Like

Ooohhhh… Now we’re talkin!

And no digging, a simple above-grounder!

I’m thinking Rick has the solution…

1 Like

Heck with that you could land in your neighbor’s (future) garden railroad planter.

Guys! You can’t keep invoking the santa clause! You know I wanna believe! But a…

Anyway, wasn’t the Train-Fairy uncovered by a recent podcast to be that well known influencer from Pennsylvania? :crazy_face:

now you are un-fair! we just wanted to of-fer a fair solution to trans-fer your trains…
argh, fer-geddit!

Well, if the voting is still open, I still like Korm’s solution. Tons of precedence, like:

1 Like

a prototype for everything such as…

EDIT: I should mention, I like the idea that Tim cleverly managed getting his port on the skinniest part of his layout, as I feel like I’ve run out of room.

I’m still open to modelling the construction of the Kormsen Canal terminating at Jennings Jetty but I think we all know what this would require…

A Historic Podcast to understand the difficulties the Kormsen Canal company faced building the prototype.

ze Kormsen Kanal Kompany proudly presents:

the first part of the western paraguayan waterway is ready to be inaugurated and flooded.
(in which order depends on who will participate in the ceremony)

the first nearly 4 scale-miles are done and financed.
( z-scale)

Ah the Pißal Kanal.

We have them here too!

IMG_9513

can’t you smell the difference?
mine is a water overflow. :umbrella:
and i am proud to have the rights of terrain and content.
yours, if it is yours at all, is for “water” outflow.
and i can’t beleive, that anybody is interested in its contents. :toilet:

1 Like

I REALLY suspect it’s the SANITY Claus…

(insert old Marx brothers film clip here) :innocent:

Cliff
I think you need to step up and show Bill how to build a trestle, you could show him as you build yours :kissing_heart:

Ok,
I’m still voting for a steel bridge then he could go back to this area and pretend that Rooster had enough money to purchase a Pennsylvania football team so he could model it and then it would be called
" HINES FIELD " !

Sorry…only trying to distract Bill and make him think about steel and concrete.

Bills football field - Copy

1 Like

I went to a brewery last week that had a porcelain equivalent, in an area of the facility with a sign that said “Used Beer Department.”

I would, but you guys still keep stealing our best players.

This space is still an issue. Do I double track? If so what is the minimum tack separation distance (in 1:20.3)? And track to bridge edges.

BTW do you have a good source for a deck plate girder bridge? I’m wondering what their maximum span is.

Yes, pubs are indeed beer rental facilities.

I think a bunch of us could have met at the pub had a few Paraguayan Beers, and then made our way to the Canal.

Personally #22 from the above list looks to be the closest match. What’s your thought on cerveza Korok Korn, Korm? :upside_down_face:

SHUDDER!

i left germany half a century ago.
but one of the few principles i took with me, concernes beer:
Hopfen und Malz, Gott erhalts! (hops and malt may god let it stay un-altered)
if a beverage contains more than just barley, hops and clean water, it may taste good, and/or make you drunk, but it never will be a beer.

as it is very difficult to get a real beer down here, i completely switched to coffee and likker.

sorry for being dogmatic, but one can sin in many ways, but not adulterating Beer! shudder

signed: the agua-fiestas