Large Scale Central

The CVRR is getting a new deck truss bridge

Ken, Thanks for the pics.
Dave, I’m in might even bring a circus to town. I’ll just need a roust-about to help set up. Got anybody there for the job?
Me, I’d show pics but I’m still training vicariously through others. Power is on order

Dave

Jon Radder said:
Cool, so near Harrisburg then. Definitely put me on the announce list. I'm not certain I could make it, but I'd sure like to try.

I’d like to reciprocate by inviting some guys up here, I just don’t know when. My place kind of looks like a combination used car lot / shanty town at the moment. Matthew is painting his car in a plastic garage in the driveway. We told him he has to July 1 to clean it up. I’m not to confident that he is on schedule :frowning:

SO what color is Matts car?
I made a plastic garage around my staircase when I stripped it down and cleared the natural wood. Wore work clothes,gloves and respirator and it sucked. Kitty wondered into the plastic tent one evening, by the time I realized he was inside he was totally wrecked.
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/Shortybear/This%20Old%20Box/Front%20hallway/?start=0

Yup. I’ve not had much luck with Plastic Garages either. Was painting my 15ft fiberglass boat about 10 years ago inside a plastic house without a respirator. Big mistake. I burned out all of my smell receptors and completely lost my sense of smell. It slowly came back beginning a few years later, but I had to re-learn smells. At first, skunks smelled like vanilla :smiley:

Matt was unable to finish the car himself while working full time, so he got professional help. It’s not quite done yet, but will be Subaru Metallic Blue when he gets it back. The sides came of the garage, so it looks a little better, but now the left-over parts (trim & rubber) are on the porch, and the old bumpers and hood are still in the driveway!

Jon,

This “chapter of life” will be over soon and you’ll move to the next. That is not to say you will miss it. We still have stains on the garage floor from “the jeep rebuild after roll over” period. Now our son has his own garage that is big enough to put our whole garage inside it. I guess this is a form of evolution.

YOU guys are old!!!
:wink:
Actually Ric your right …The time does fly, The old guys at huntin’ camp told me that 10yrs ago!
Right now I quite enjoying my 9yr old fearing the teenage years knowing what I did! However I was taught and teaching the same morale values and the difference between right and wrong.
Jon,
If you don’t make it into York this September to pickup your cigar store I’m going to have to start charging “property tax” on the land it resides on.
A vanilla smelling skunk ehh?
:lol:

I spent the majority of my children’s growing up years at sea, defending the country. I would do it the same way again, as it is an important task.

That said, I sure wish I could have been around, more.

Treasure each moment.

Steve Featherkile said:
I spent the majority of my children's growing up years at sea, defending the country. I would do it the same way again, as it is an important task.

That said, I sure wish I could have been around, more.

Treasure each moment.

I totally respect that Steve and this is important knowledge to have. This forum has gained me more knowledge than one can imagine.
Bob’s barroom is my hangout!
:wink:

Might have to fix this thread as I’m still re-purposing re-using. Good read even without pictures (as some don’t do).

Cut it up into pieces but I still don’t like it

Railroad 2009 176

That trunk stalled a USA GP 9 ( that Paul Burch now owns the shell)