Thanks Eric.
This is Cape Cod Massachusetts and we literally have miles and miles of beaches with sand that varies from small rocks to fine grains that blow and pile up with the wind. Most of our sand is somewhat course so it can be wiped off and when I get home I give the trains and track a good rinsing off.
The beach I set up on in this video is in Brewster and the tide goes out a long way. The last time I was there at low tide I walked out for 20 minutes and the water was still only up to my knees. At high tide I’d be under 8-9 feet of water. They call it the Brewster Flats.
The fine sand did track into my truck via my beach shoes so that will need a vacuum.
As for the bikini clad beauty, she seemed like a real girl next door type, innocent, maybe a bit naive as to the spell she was casting on boys of all ages that saw her but then again, she probably knew exactly what she was doing and she was just out living her life and enjoying the beach. It was nice of her to stop by the RR and have a chat where as most girls that looked like her would have kept walking, stuck up with their self absorbed attitudes.
Ah to be so casual, so free, alas to be 20ish again… 