Large Scale Central

Sutro Tunnel Model

It worries me how Rooster knows this.

Do you really want me to convey that to Pam?
:grin:

Who the hell is Pam ?

Lou…
I remember when Ric and Andy posted (back in the day) they were flying out to Marty Cozads for a run.

I told Ric : “Don’t forget there is always the possibility Andy (dad) could be wearing a speedo with fishnets under them coveralls!”

Pam Abercrombie made the skirt. She’s also a Comstock historian, major Sutro honcho, my main point of contact, and all around good person.

:smiley:

Well Pam does excellent work Cliff!!

I was just saying/voicing my opinion on the LSC forum. However IMO the skirt needs inset as Hollywood stated already an is screaming for “scallops with gold fringes” !

I can’t disagree with you and Hollywood, on the inset thing. However, there would need to be a short upper skirt to hide the gap to the table and the table’s edge.

This would be in addition to the lower / inset skirt, and would require a new fastening surface around its upper edge.

Keep in mind we were planning all this from opposite sides of the country, with the table itself being an unknown.

Still, great thoughts; and next time I’ll be sure to include you for fringe discussions!

:grin: