Large Scale Central

Snow for sale

I have plenty of snow for sale, must pick up in New Jersey. May have some ice mixed in.

No reasonable offer refused!!!

How about a trade, My clean snow for your polluted snow.

I need weathered snow.

Local pick up only.

Sorry, Nico… Really not interested… Maybe you can unload it soon… :slight_smile:

Can we trade snow for drought?

My snow melted in one day and formed lakes. Now the lakes are drained and I have mud for sale.

Makes great pies, I hear.

John Bouck said:

My snow melted in one day and formed lakes. Now the lakes are drained and I have mud for sale.

That’s what we’ll have next week…:wink:

Ken Brunt said:

John Bouck said:

That’s what we’ll have next week…:wink:

Hopefully we will too. I’ve got enough snow to last a very long time.

Yeah, supposed to be 50 F next weekend. Meanwhile forecast is for another 5" Monday night into Tuesday!

I will match anyone’s price for the snow, and give you double on any day ending in a “y”.

If ya sell it all Lou, I can send ya more…:wink:

Lou Luczu said:

Yeah, supposed to be 50 F next weekend. Meanwhile forecast is for another 5" Monday night into Tuesday!

I will match anyone’s price for the snow, and give you double on any day ending in a “y”.

Lou,

Our LOW last night was 53 on the way up to 77 today. Only snow available is at the cabin. Plenty of “drought” around though!

If they can build a pipeline for oil. why can’t they build one for water?

Maybe a really long garden hose?

Looking uphill from here I don’t think you have any at the cabin either Gary!

Doug Arnold said:

Looking uphill from here I don’t think you have any at the cabin either Gary!

Melting fast! We keep getting these 80-85 degree days.

Snow, snow you say - well the Pennsylvania side of the “Pennsylvania and Arizona” is ‘down-under’ for awhile at 22F; while the Arizona side seems to be going to 87F.

See album photos for Feb 15 2014. How do I post in Reply? I am using an iMac?

Maybe you guys with snow in the States should get Washington DC to talk to London UK! Exchange your snow for our rain!!!

Let’s make it easier …

I’ve got a bunch here, that I’ve dehydrated. I’ll send it to you for half the price … just add water, and chill.

Matthew (OV)

You know, you Californians can have all of the Columbia River water you need.

When we’re done with it. After the last dam and close to it’s mouth, it’s a mile wide.

It’s all yours.

Try selling it on Evilbay…I’d sure like to see what some fool will bid for it…

Let us hear how the bidding goes…

John Bouck said:

You know, you Californians can have all of the Columbia River water you need.

When we’re done with it. After the last dam and close to it’s mouth, it’s a mile wide.

It’s all yours.

I don’t think that’s going to happen any time soon. Nancy Pelosi is trying to save some little fishy. Sacramento has blocked any water coming further south. This is NOT political, just a fact.

I have plenty here. To be exact 32 inches deep.

Dan we don’t have polluted snow in this part of NJ. This is what it looks like in this part. We are far from the turnpike, Sapronos and Jersey shore.

(http://oi40.tinypic.com/2v0bnld.jpg)