Large Scale Central

Snow for sale

Hey, I’m allergic to snow. Living in Buffalo isn’t helping my condition.

-Kevin.

If it is UP yellow, you can keep it.
I only like the undercoated stuff.

Andrew

Bob. Are you still having trouble posting pictures?
I use a different method from the Mac.
Load your picture in Freight Shed, open it and make a copy of the URL address.
Go to your reply. At the top is a pine tree box. It will open and there is a place to paste your URL address. Hit Insert at the bottom left hand corner and the picture should post. If it does go to edit and add your message if you haven’t posted iti already. Then hit Save Changes and it should all come up.
If it doesn’t let me know. Because the internet is slow today I found a new step. It may also have something to do with the new version I am using.

After that I just looked and there’s no place to post a picture in Reply!

Garratt Steam said:

If it is UP yellow, you can keep it.

“Watch out where them huskies go…”

To all you guys who are trying to cut in on my deal, stop it!

You have forced me to cut my my free price in half, of course delivery and handling fees apply.

We are supposed to get more tonight to replenish my overwhelming overstock.

Nico - Have them bring trucks to me. I’ll even load it for free!

It was 83F here this weekend, shipping box might get a little soggy before it arrives…

It’s snowing at least an inch/hr as I type. I knew I should have kept those Aristo 100ton snow hoppers!

Well how do we shift the jetstream and bring some of the whitestuff over my way?

maybe engineer some sort of lefthanded smokeshifter?

I’ll buy a ton for a buck 2:98. Later RJD

Guys… Is your snow wet? or dose it have any water in it??? Please ship to Cal. on next empty box cars that doors are left open or empty large Gon’s, Hopper, Tank car or anything, but flat cars… lol.