Large Scale Central

Review: B'mann annimated horses?

John-

Thank you for your insightful response.

While an implicit stretch, if I show the video clip (above) then take the innocents out to see the train…hmmmm, I do have a old decrepit cattle car and I think Rick still has some of the Arizona fireworks. so…

John-

Thank you for your insightful response.

While an implicit stretch, if I show the video clip (above) then take the innocents out to see the train…hmmmm, I do have a old decrepit cattle car and I think Rick still has some of the Arizona fireworks. so…

Wendell Hanks said:

Horse Car report:

Don’t buy one if you don’t want to check track-side clearances. Rooster is so right submitting his photo-documented elephant car example. Allow at least 1.5" on either side of the track for landscape and tunnels.

Now to the important point - the value of novelty and was it noticed by the innocents:

1 - Loving wife - “Oh, a new train item. When did you order it?”

2 - Relatives visiting - “So when’s the next camping trip?”

LOL, yup, I been there.

3 - Relatives, second response, after prod to see the “action item” - “Wonder if it will catch on something?”

What about the “exploding” LGB car - is it only a one-time use?

My understanding is that the car has some kind of spring loaded device in it, and when it “goes off” car parts are flung around. Then its the operators job to gather the parts and reassemble the car.