Large Scale Central

Really cool start on a layout

Mark,

Outstanding layout. I really like your use of the Bents under your bench work. Beautiful landscape.

I would like to say thanks to Steve, Devon, John, Ken, Andy, Rooster, Matt, Korm, Dennis and Dan for all of your kind and personalized comments about my layout and video. They mean a lot to me…this LSC site and it’s members really rock! Thanks!

Outstanding work , great landscaping, love it and very magazine worthy … but

tiny complaint, the video wa not long enough , and to play director for a minute a flyaround of the whole layout, uncut, would be awesome. Thanks for sharing it with us and please show more

Mark, I was blown away with your photos of last year, so thanks for the great video. Wow!

I really love your use of masonry products and wood. And the beautiful paths and deck levels, with greenery and lighting and lots of verticality everywhere. Great fun!

===>Cliffy

Like others have said, that is a great layout. I am amazed at how track plan, topography, construction, etc., all come together so well. I can’t conceive of anyone doing better at putting a fabulous layout in that space. I second the motion for more videos and still photos too.

Bill

PS I love that string of aluminum cars and the engines pulling them. Wonderful train befitting such a wonderful layout.