Large Scale Central

Raccoon!

Steve, I know the definition of expert, and that is why I do not want to be known as one.

LOL…

Ray

If you would like to give a shot at something natural to persuade them to move on. Go to a hunting outfitter and get yourself some coyote urine. Put it around the area they are invading and perhaps the coons will move down the street and party with the neighbors.

As for the neighbors partying I’m assuming they are going to bed when you are waking up. May I suggest getting a rooster or perhaps borrowing a rooster for a few weeks. This is how I got my nickname here thanks to Ralph!

Randy Lehrian Jr. said: That’s great I’ve always wanted the opportunity to have fun with a raccoon but never have. Even though all of my friends say " oh, my so n so had a …" One day I’m sure I’ll get the chance. Your friend looked like a nice sized fellow. Thanks for posting.

We have coons, skunks and tree rats (grey squirrels). But the most destructive varmit was the two times I caught a badger on the layout. They are plain nasty when surprised.