Large Scale Central

POC's Old Mill Lbr. Mill & Car Storage

Thanks guys. Hehe…usually I only get to read that kind of stuff on Sunday.

(http://freightsheds.largescalecentral.com/users/thejoat/Misc/Malaprop.JPG)

Well where do you think we get it? (That’s me with the cape)

Yeah, the hat gave you away.

Jeez Richard,

I sneak off to Oregon for a weeks vacation and I come back to this.

Not only have you finally got something done but your secret identity

has been exposed to the masses ;).

Beautiful building by the way.

Rick

I thought you were going to stop by. I had an extra mask and cape handy just for you. We could have been the dyno-saur duo!

Even having a gala giant ops session this coming Saturday. Big crowd! Every RR ops aficionado in southern Oregon will be here…both of us. Oh well, I suppose you can;t make every event of eminent importance. :slight_smile:

Dear Nephew Dick - rest assured that the weekend of model railroading festivations in Southern Oregon will not go unremarked over here at the ‘extension depot’. ig and I, with a reluctant Ken the GFT, will be attending a mighty show in honour of the event here in the yUK.

Sadly, due to circumstancements beyond our control, it was necessary to markerate the occasion with an incorrect title, and it is simply called the Large-Scale Garden Railway Exhibition and Show, instead of the Southern Oregon Federation Fete of Trains [SOFFOT].

Rest assured, however, that the two-day event will me attended by AT LEAST 5000 fans of garden railways/roads, and with the adjacent Welshpool & Llanfair Light Railway celebraterating its 50th Anniversary as a restorated line, theweekend prromisises to be memorial, to say the least, if not more.

We, on the other paw, will be wearing our Southern Oregon Federation of Garden Railroads badges with the usual degree of pride, and will senderate you some pics to prove it.

Best

tac, ig, Ken the GFT and The Humbug Mountain Boys

Richard, now I know why you wuz being so inconspicuous on LSC these days. You were busy. That is one sweet–and huge–building. Or to play your silly game, beautifully destructed and superbly derailed.

Wowee!

BTW, wish I had lotsa land like you do. 'Course I’d hafta walk around in rain gear alla time. :slight_smile:

Thanks tac & Ig. I appelationate your kind regards and selfless devonations to our humblelonius lil’ club.

Joe Rusz said:

Richard, now I know why you wuz being so inconspicuous on LSC these days. You were busy. That is one sweet–and huge–building. Or to play your silly game, beautifully destructed and superbly derailed.

Wowee!

BTW, wish I had lotsa land like you do. 'Course I’d hafta walk around in rain gear alla time. :slight_smile:

Joe,

Your descriptivisions are superfluous.

And raincoats? We just save time taking a shower by operating the railroad sans clothing.

Whoa, Richard! Too much information. :slight_smile:

not working.

Richard Smith said:

Thank you all so much for the kind words.

Noel, Always looking for a good place to sleep eh?. Besides even though a truck driver can sleep just about anywhere you wouldn’t fit inside the mill. Guess you’ll have to do with the same ol’ flop house! :wink:

Hay Richard… Hahahaha glad I have a old flop house…
Try sleeping in this thing. No windows in sleeper and only can get out when truck is stopped.,lol.
Glad to find a difference job in my younger yr’s… This thing rode like an old chuck wagon.
Oh …and your mill probably be to noisy anyway… hehhehe.

(http://1stclass.mylargescale.com/noelw/RailRoad%20stuff/PIE.jpg)

My favourite trucking line - after Foley Fast Freight Forwarding, o’course…

‘Mmmmmmmm, pie…’

tac

tac Foley said:

‘Mmmmmmmm, pie…’

tac

Apple, cheery, or peach?

Blueberry… :slight_smile:

tac Foley said:

‘Mmmmmmmm, pie…’

tac

[b]The pride of the fleet whereof Terry speaketh…

(http://freightsheds.largescalecentral.com/users/richard_smith/2013/BandonFrtHouse-25-FoleyShop-2008Sep21-Web.JPG)

Eat your heart our Noel.[/b] :wink:

Hey, that’s a cool truck!

Is that “3” on the truck because there are two others in the fleet, or because it finished 3rd in a two truck race? :wink:

Actually it finished sixth but with the handicap it made 3rd. The other truck took 1st and 2nd. :slight_smile:

Richard Smith said:

Actually it finished sixth but with the handicap it made 3rd. The other truck took 1st and 2nd. :slight_smile:

Izzat because the other truck broke up?

Now we need to know more about THIS book…

(http://www.gutenberg.org/files/33947/33947-h/images/cover.jpg)