Large Scale Central

Newqida has some new Observation Cars

Newqida has produced some new observation cars.

Very cool! Might be worth getting one. I’m sure the micrometers and rivet counters will have a fit thou.

Hey Paul, There is a specific forum for manufacturers and dealers to announce new items.
You can have your own forum under ‘Vendors and Manufacturers’.

I think it is more appropriate to make your post there.

Andrew

Garrett, since there is not a 'new product" forum in the area you suggest, “General Discussion” seems very appropriate at the moment.

John, you have missed the entire point of the forum created there.
Each vendor or manufacturer has their own forum space. Didn’t you notice what is obvious.

Andrew

Is Paul the owner of Newqida?

Looks like he is the owner of Hammondtoys.com

So a company is looking at showing us stuff they have and your response is to be rude to them, aand we wonder why the big boys don’t support the forums…

Give the man a break dude

No but there is a Paul Hammond that owns Hammond Toys that are the main dealer in the USA.
Good store to deal with I might add.
Of course I can’t really assume it is the same ‘Paul Hammond’ though.

Andrew

Asshat, I pointed out a fact. That’s all. I have not been rude to Paul at all. Only to halfwits like yourself.

Andrew

So you can’t ASSume it’s really Paul Hammond but you can tell him how to use a site that’s not yours, Who’s the real asshat?

If Bob - you know the guy that owns this site- has a problem with Paul post then it’s his issue not yours to hijack a thread and be a doucebag…

Have a nice night there Mr O mighty one

You really do have your head firmly planted don’t you. LOL
I’m sure Paul was not aware so I mentioned it.
Run along kiddo.

Andrew

Andrew, put a sock in it. We don’t need that kind of nonsense here.

Paul

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. They look like they are worth a look.

Steve, can you base anything on fact?

Andrew

Come on guys …settle down…or LSC will deteriorate into one of those forums that have folded due people slagging each other off.

I have no problems with Paul Hammond’s post and merely pointed out the correct place for vendor announcements to assist in accordance to the already established rules of the forum. I was met with disagreement based on a lack of knowledge, then a moral projection which again was baseless. I will defend myself no matter how many feel compelled to get on their box and spout off before they know what they are talking about. They like to give an inch but I will always give 50mm back and they just can’t take it so Boo Hoo.

Andrew

Garratt Steam said:

Andrew

You called someone who disagreed with your opinion an ‘asshat’ and a ‘halfwit’ I agree with Steve we are done with that sort of behavior here…

It looks like they would make a nice little tourist train for the layout. Or a means of taking miners or lumber men to the camps.

This range of low priced, if a little basic, models have been available in the UK. They seem to have had two marketing names i.e. Newquida and Amax. They are good for young people use - little to break off it seems - and many have found them a good basis for kitbashing.

Looking at these new open cars has me wondering what use my RR could find for them. Not in the tourist business and have no mines along the property. But you never know, a flash of inspiration might find them a use here - once they are available over here of course. Smiley

Do we know who sell these in the states?

Garratt Steam said:

---------------------------------------------------------

stupid tablet muddied everything up.