Large Scale Central

New shed

ah, that explains why i could not open that thing.

That’s probably a good idea Korm. A :camel: camel sticks out like a sore thumb, but a platypus is less obnoxious and rarely seen.

I like the phrase that a camel is a horse designed by a committee.

You know, guys…

It’s like a modern LSC ”Cinderfella” Story. Who’d have guessed that Rooster would become a computer chip computer chick magnet!?

The Fairy Godfather of LargeScale Centralia is now forever etched in my mind.

But I must point out that the AI was somewhat correct with Korm too. I think we all agree he has been left pretty unsupervised in the Umlaut Department

Well that’s your own fault?

INTERMISSION

3 Likes

Rooster,

I’d be wary of posting romantic western music, especially on this thread, considering there’s been an expression of unrequited love by the AI podcasters who hang out here.

This may be of help to you before it gets out of hand:

:sweat_smile:

Right after flying into Reno NV yesterday (on my way to the 14th Annual Virginia & Truckee Historical Society Conference in Carson, joining around 150 V&T fanatics), my middle sister was on her way from California to a convention in Sparks NV. Amazingly, the timing worked out for our travel paths to intersect and for us to meet at a Reno brewery and hoist a beer together.

Her convention: the 14th Annual Reno Ukulele Festival, with around 150 uke-playing fanatics! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And, before you suggest it Bill, no, I don’t think the two conferences should be combine. Yes, some savings in room and board might result; but equilibrium in the cosmos would be shaken, IMO. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Would not have even occurred to me Cliff…

…so THERE WILL BE entertainment and dancing after the ShedOps2024 convention now?

Will there be a L!VE PODCAST?

Does your sister know Tiptoe Through the Tulips :notes:

IMG_9493

Any more updates?

… asking for a fairy godfather friend…

Not much in the way of updates, other than having had a great day driving around my favorite stomping grounds (Sutro, Virginia City, Dayton, all in Nevada), working on a switch machine design project, missing the annual V&T Historical Society Board of Directors meeting (I swear I meant to attend, but forgot what day it was!), more switch machine, and attending the annual V&T modeler’s workshop in the evening, which just finished up.

But thanks for asking! :laughing: