Large Scale Central

New Outdoor Pizza Layout

IF you have a hole in your head, this is easy to follow advice! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Not sure WHAT happened to the quote thereā€¦

OK. THAT seemed to not work either. At first I got the quote showing, but NOW I am getting something else ā€”oooh, advice! ā€œConsider replying to several posts at onceā€. Oh yeah.

Test of posting from my Samsung Android phone.

Processing: 20211031_140642.jpgā€¦

2 interesting things happened here. Following Jimā€™s instructions, I found the photo and tapped it so it ā€˜selectedā€™. Then I rolled back up to the top (could have been tedious, as Android was letting me select in my Files, and I have a lot.) Anyway, I couldnā€™t figure out how it actually got posted. The back arrow kicked me out the first time. Second time I hit ā€˜selectā€™ (which was not intuitive as I had already ā€˜selectedā€™.

Second interesting thing was that I am logged in on my phone and was playing with the new website at the car dealer while I waited. When I got home, I saw this, opened LSC on the phone, and tried the photo posting. (See #1, above.) But then when I got on my computer it told me LSC was still processing the photo, and the transition from phone to laptop was pretty seamless.

Edit: Item #3
My phone says I am editing this topic/thread in a ā€˜Chatroomā€™. And the image link still hasnā€™t arrived above - it just says ā€œProcessing: 20211031_140642.jpgā€¦ā€

Devon, I think you missed the irritation emanating from Vic about having to fix dozens of photos in his many old threads.

Iā€™ve re-posted a photo that was missing but I wouldnā€™t want to do it again for lots of photos.

That pic was from my camera, instant photo!

Now why canā€™t I get one from an existing file. Letā€™s try again.

![20211030_172041|666x500](upload://3RQkkXnhIqdrpO04bvHApzXUww2.jpeg

Well Bob is working on that and they are being fixed

I agree about the frustration of having to fix it

And yes if that was the intention I did miss it

Rick, sorry no info, random cab pic for someone Iā€™m working on.

Might as well update this post. This little layout is sadly no more. After a couple weeks it was apparent that the mass of crushed gravel that filled the top of the planter combined with the triple digit summer was baking the roots of the tree and beginning to kill it. So up came the track, out went the gravel and in went several bags of soil. No sooner than I had compacted the soil into place then my wife started planting succulents around the tree base. But not all is lost, I took the circle of track and simply put it back onto the original wine barrel planter and the buildings transferred to the big layout. So while the outdoor pizza is no more, the Barrel Of Fun pizza lives on.

1 Like