Large Scale Central

Long Caboose

Ric Golding said:
Bruce. The roster of your railroad continues to grow. All very nice equipment.
Wow...first glance had me seeing "The rooster of your railroad continues to grow."

Anyway, thanks. I think I have too many cabooses, since I typically only run two trains a day. This is #5, though #4 is typically used for my logging extra - pulled by the live steam Shay. I usually just run it around the loop. :wink:

No such thing as too many cabooses :slight_smile:
If not behind a train, they look good parked on a siding :wink:
Ralph

Ralph Berg said:
No such thing as too many cabooses :) If not behind a train, they look good parked on a siding ;) Ralph
Well, that's true. I usually put the one scheduled to go with the train as the last caboose on the caboose siding; that way there's some work to do to get ready to run the train. ;)

If the crew doesn’t rotate cabooses when placed on the siding, it’s a good method to keep them all in service and used… first in, first out…

Well Bruce if yer complaining about too much cabbeese (or boxcars, flats, gons, etc.) sent them to me to do permanent interchange service on my future empire. :wink:

Bruce Chandler said:
I usually just run it around the loop. ;)
I'm tellin' Fred!
Bruce Chandler said:
Ric Golding said:
Bruce. The roster of your railroad continues to grow. All very nice equipment.
Wow...first glance had me seeing "The rooster of your railroad continues to grow." snip
Thats about the time Andy pushed him out the door ;) :) :)
Randy McDonald said:
Well Bruce if yer complaining about too much cabbeese (or boxcars, flats, gons, etc.) sent them to me to do permanent interchange service on my future empire. ;)
Everything is available for the right price. :D :D :D

Oh yea now ya gotta bring finicial compensation into the picture, just thought you would love to have your RR advertised on the other side of the continent. What if i promise to interchange them with Richard or TOC

Forgot Ron, he’s on my side of ther border, or better still HJ, then you will be going global

Bruce Chandler said:
Wow...first glance had me seeing "The rooster of your railroad continues to grow."
Thought the same myself on first glance......and once again I thought "How did I get dragged into this one"! :)
Bruce Chandler said:
I usually just run it around the loop. ;)
Bob McCown said:
I'm tellin' Fred!
LMAO!!!! Just saw this!!!

Bruce, any idea what it weighs?
Ron

Bruce Chandler said:
Thanks, guys. The roof is covered with some stuff I got from JoAnn's Fabrics. I THINK it's called PatternEase or something like that. It's very thin and gives a nice texture.
And just what the hell where you doing wondering around in JoAnn's Fabric's and don't tell me you were just following Jean around..............;)

And I agree with Ralph, you can’t have too many cabooses. Never know when the revenue stream might expand and a couple extra way freights will be needed to handle the traffic…:wink:

Ron Spencer said:
Bruce, any idea what it weighs? Ron
VERY approximate would be 5 pounds...but I do not have an accurate scale for this. All that acrylic, metal trucks, metal wheels...some brass...it adds up. ;)
Ken Brunt said:
And just what the hell where you doing wondering around in JoAnn's Fabric's and don't tell me you were just following Jean around..............;)
DAMN GOOD QUESTION Ken!

Bruce was looking for upholstery fabric for his new passenger car. What else. :wink:

It takes a real man to admit they were in JoAnne’s Fabrics :smiley:
The women look at me funny enough already when I’m in Michael’s :lol:
Ralph

Randy McDonald said:
Bruce was looking for upholstery fabric for his new passenger car. What else. ;)
Hopefully something in earth tones and not pastels.
Ralph Berg said:
The women look at me funny enough already when I'm in Michael's :lol: Ralph
Women look at you funny period Ralph. I walked though Michaels one afternoon and when I came home the boy said dad your zipper is down.....LMAO