Large Scale Central

LGBoA is back!

Marklin and LGBoA have signed a deal , their back ! .

LGBoA Signs Exclusive Agreement with Märklin

Were they gone?

Yes for awhile , but now number 1 is back , what a Happy Friday !

Dennis Paulson said:
Dennis,

Good for LGBoA! Let’s see how it goes. :wink: :slight_smile:

BTW You forgot to mention one pertinent fact:

''In conjunction with the Märklin agreement, LGBoA also announced today that its
parent company, G45 Inc., has been transferred to new owners: LGBoA President Tony
Castellano and Munich attorney Stefan Jakob, who represented LGBoA in the Lehmann
bankruptcy proceedings. “I saw the potential in LGBoA,” said Jakob. “Now, I can see that
potential becoming reality.”

Very interesting!

Ok, we have the announcement but no link to it. Also who are the new owners. Did they sell out to Marklin?

Warren Mumpower said:
Ok, we have the announcement but no link to it. Also who are the new owners. Did they sell out to Marklin?
Hey Warren,

This is the link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LGBFamily/message/1639

Thanks, HJ.

Well as a cynic I wasnt expecting this, but now that its a done deal, I guess its the best possible solution for all involved. Its very good news and will retain the distribution and dealer network all ready in place and known to all.

Now…next question is when (and what) will Marklin decide to import back to the US first?

Do they have Oktoberfest???

Bart Salmons said:

Victor Smith said:

Bart Salmons said:

Nice set of jugs. … Ok, I’ll slink back to the doghouse now.

Um, Chris, that’s “Mugs”…:smiley:

Look like D Cups to me…

um…reading the title of this has me perplexed.
LGBoA went somewhere?
They’re back from where?

I hadn’t seen that theyd gone anywhere, other than thankfully lost the pointless press releases for a while.
"twas pleasant.

So, where were they and when did they get back from there?

Curmudgeon said:
Erehwon, and, like the young lady named Bright, they got back on the previous night.
Chris Vernell said:
Curmudgeon said:
Erehwon, and, like the young lady named Bright, they got back on the previous night.
:lol:

So Dave Buffington is not the head anymore ?

Hans-Joerg Mueller said:
Dennis Paulson said:
Dennis,

Good for LGBoA! Let’s see how it goes. :wink: :slight_smile:

BTW You forgot to mention one pertinent fact:

''In conjunction with the Märklin agreement, LGBoA also announced today that its
parent company, G45 Inc., has been transferred to new owners: LGBoA President Tony
Castellano and Munich attorney Stefan Jakob, who represented LGBoA in the Lehmann
bankruptcy proceedings. “I saw the potential in LGBoA,” said Jakob. “Now, I can see that
potential becoming reality.”

Very interesting!

Buffington has no officially capacity with LGBorA OR G45 and said as much on the LGB Family chat last night.

I was on the chat for most of it and read the saved copies of it on the Family Group for the parts I missed at the end.

Stephen Podwojski said:
Buffington has no officially capacity with LGBorA OR G45 and said as much on the LGB Family chat last night.

I was on the chat for most of it and read the saved copies of it on the Family Group for the parts I missed at the end.

Pod,

The Buffington tidbit made the rounds about 10 weeks back - of course at that time it was strictly rumour. :wink: :slight_smile: Not fit to be printed, just like so many other details of the LGB Saga.
But that info is still better than the “Next week” routine, especially when one reads another “Next week” posting and has a good idea what is in the pipe.

So is Dave involved in this at all now ? Never mind. I just saw the other thread !

Stephen Podwojski said: