Large Scale Central

KOPS22 - Saturday April 30, 2022

Great pictures!

Rooster - well yeah!

I’m really hoping this is going to turn out good. Like “York” at its best.

1 Like

Is Kennett Square the nearest town to this event? Can I get Ken’s address by PM?

On it’s way Lou message sent

Got it.
Wife will be out of town, I may be able to zip out Friday & Saturday just to see youse guys again.

Thank you, David.

Lou, glad to see you are considering coming. I would hope that all of Ken’s friends, would do their best to stop by. He did a lot for the hobby and its time for us to pay it back.
9 weeks away, make your plans

2 Likes

I am considering coming out Friday so I can be there early Saturday. Is everyone staying at Kennett Square?
I will have to leave early to take my Wife to EWR for a Saturday flight. Original plan was she was leaving from Trenton, but Frontier moved flight from night to early morning while she was still at a meeting.

Yep, Hilton Garden in Kennett Square.

Ditto.

:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

(for min characters)

The man was a mentor and always had his eye on me ! Can’t ask for more than that.

Just bringing this back up. I have created a picture book that contains all of the pictures I have taken of Ken. I hope that folks will sign it and I can give it to Bev.

2 Likes

Looking forward to being there one last time, and remembering Ken with you guys. Here’s a pic from last May.

Is it ok to come by Friday?

Bruce;
In that “Picture book” please sign it for me, and any other friends of Ken’s, who can’t be there…PLEASE Ken has many, many TRUE friends, who cannot be there to remember him, and would like Bev to know that we all care very much, and miss him greatly.
Fred Mills

1 Like

Just a guess, but we probably should keep it just Saturday.

1 Like

Oops…
We will be there on Friday AND Saturday.

Same here; but I’m fine with just going to the hotel, if that’s the most appropriate course of action. I’ll be glad to see you folks, Bob, Lou, and anyone else who wants to remember Ken together.

Based on my understanding I believe it is Cliff as I feel you recognize what this is all about.

I sent an email to Ric to chime in on this one

I FEEL A MASSIVE DUMP COMING ON>>>>>I CANNOT HOLD IT ANY LONGER !!

I’m gonna miss him a metric shit ton! AND he would ask me what the hell is a metric shit ton!

2 Likes

2 Likes