Large Scale Central

Ken Brunt passed!

Thanks for THAT! I had NOT seen that before…
Crap - now I will miss him even more! Nice tribute!

1 Like
5 Likes

Thanks for posting that link, Son…
Very Much Appreciated…

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s sad news, my condolences to his family.

Randy, Fred was one of the guys I called to spread the news to the northern part of our little family hear. It wasn’t a call I wanted to make.

1 Like

Many thanks to Ric for even making the calls.

Thanks Rooster. I really appreciate your posting.

1 Like

My thanks also to you Rooster.

Fred told me the sad news this morning at 3am Ottawa time - our 8am. Dang. Belated condolences to his family from Gaynor and me and ig, the stuffed vulture who manages to take us everywhere we go.

1 Like

One always HAS to be VERY careful around vultures…

1 Like

Sometimes it hurts to catch up with current events and other things. Dang. So sorry to hear this.
God bless.

It does Joe. I was thinking of Ken a lot today as I was passing on some of the goodies from his estate sale. And Spring was the traditional get together at his place, so there is that too. He is missed.

1 Like

Joe,
Don’t think this was posted in this thread but I know I cannot look forward to seeing the old goat anymore.

3 Likes

Dang.

Sure do miss him!

Nice video.

1 Like

Thanks for the video Rooster.

took a screen shot, those of us that are not east coasters and have never visited I circled the people and if you could would you name the people in these pictures? These are the ones I know
Blue Rooster
Red BD, Bob
purple , either Marconi or Maynard, can’t remember. Please if you wish fill in the blanks

And the other side of the group

I can help with some…the light blue looks like Cliff Jennings, the yellow is Bev (Ken’s wife)

Yellow is Ric?
Blue is Cliff J
Purple is Dave M

Light blue is Bruce, Dark blue is Jean (Bruce’s wife)
Green is Gary Buchanan
Purple with dog is Jan Golding
Orange holding picture looks like Jon Radder?

I’ll have to see if I have a sharper picture :innocent:

The light blue is me (Bruce Chandler) and the other blue is my wife (Jean). The purple is Jan golding and the light orange looks like Jon Radder. Green is Gary Buchanan…behind him is Ric Golding (also in the other picture, looks like dark yellow?)