Large Scale Central

ISO - Aristo Sierra Passenger Car Roofs

In search of Aristocraft Sierra passenger car roofs for kit-bash. Let me know if you have any in your junk/parts box.
Thanks

I have a few you can have and I live in Glocester, RI
-Dan

So what is it this time Dennis? More lengthened coaches? I am doing some but only 50% bigger - taking 3 coaches and making 2.

https://largescalecentral.com/t/more-lengthened-sierra-coaches/82548

I have another 4 derelict coaches in Florida that I was going to chop, but I don’t know how many roofs I have or what state they are in.

Stretching LGB coaches this time. These will be similar to what you are doing. Increasing the coaches to 12 windows. I didn’t realize the LGB roof windows were shorter than the coach windows and don’t match up when spliced. The Sierra roofs match better when spliced. Pics to come.

Bumping this topic back to life. Still looking for Aristo Sierra passenger car roofs.

Dennis,
I still have the 4 derelict coaches in Florida.

Looks like there are 4 roofs. I have no plans for these - I intend to finish the green combine from the 1 1/2 coaches I have left in Maryland and that’s the lot!

However, I am not in FL until Dec 30th - Hurricane Ian came knocking and the building still has no elevator! If you can wait, I’d be happy to ship them to you.

Thanks for the offer Peter. I can certainly wait. It took me a year and half to complete the 4 cars I just finished. I guess I don’t work very fast. :smile:

I put a note in my calendar to send you the roofs in January!

Thank you. It will give me something to do this winter.