Large Scale Central

I give up being down

guys, don’t forget, that humour is a genetic thing.

some are born without it.

Korm, I find that most of those without a sense of humor, actually do have one. But they think that only their jokes are funny.

David Maynard said:

Korm, I find that most of those without a sense of humor, actually do have one. But they think that only their jokes are funny.

so you think, that it is a Freudian problem? bad upbringing, brutal parents, a mean pet dog?

To my; many, many fans, I apologize. I had gone so long with out tripping over a Griefer, that I failed to check my emotions. My worst mistake was letting it get to me personally!

So to my devoted masses, I beg forgiveness. I am on the right path now.

A Griefer adds nothing and gets his fun by getting under other people’s skin. While there is no cure for the itch, the best Cure is; No Reaction. They hate being ignored. No polite thanking either. Keyboard silence works.

I type and delete a lot!(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Too many rocks!

Natives in one section and specimens in another.

99% of old is in the bone yard to be recycled as ties.

See ya,

John

Korm, I don’t know. And honestly, I don’t care.

John, a Griefer, so that’s what those … people are called.

A Griefer adds nothing and gets his fun by getting under other people’s skin.

Now I have a less obscene name to call them by.

David Maynard said:

Korm, I don’t know. And honestly, I don’t care.

oh…

your reaction tells me, that possibly the guys over there at GSC were right.

they said: there is nothing worse, than english food, french tecnics and german humour…

Korm, since we have hijacked this thread so far off the rails it isn’t even funny; I don’t care because I can’t change it, nor do I have the right to change it. People are who they are, and they have the right to be who they are. If their personality grates on mine, then I just try and avoid them. Knowing why someone is that way is of very little interest to me, just like other people knowing why I can be a jerk is of very little interest to them.