Large Scale Central

HUGE G SCALE SALE- LOTS OF COMBO DEALS- all new or mint

G scale potpourri- lots of Aristo and USA. Most are new so here’s a list of whats available plus,
there is even more! Take your time and read this carefully.

LGB are brand new or mint
Very collectible Becks beer car #4026, German style at $75.00
Miller Hi Life Boxcar LGB# 4072 $40.00
State of Maine Boxcar red/white/blue LGB# 4067K01 Limited Edition $50

USA, Bachmann, Aristocraft and Hartland:

Here are the hoppers which are all 3 bay-

USA Trains- all are BRAND NEW, unused in box w papers. USA trains includes a coal load and have the USA standard steel wheels… $55.00 each or FOUR for $195.00
New Haven R14010
Chessie/B&O R41401A
Boston & Maine R14012
PRR R14007

Aristocraft- BRAND NEW, unused in box w papers. They don’t come with the coal load but I have one custom coal load I’ll sell for $10.
These hoppers are $55.00 each or these three for $125.00 all 3 SOLD
Chicago & NW ART 41410 DARK GREEN SOLD
Chessie B&O ART41401A VERY DARK BLUE SOLD
Burlington Northern ART41408P BLACK SOLD

Bachmann- lightly used in original boxes with coal load. They’re $20.00 each. SOLD
East Broad Top 98230 BLACK SOLD
Pennsy 98214 Tuscan dark red SOLD

I don’t have a complete list but I know what’s there. All are brand new or mint.

Locomotives- USA Trains SD40 Burlington Northern Diesel $225 BRAND NEW

Spectrum-series steamer, unlettered, Mogul 2-6-0 Unbelievable detail, LED headlight
and “killer” Sierra Digital Sound system with amazing echoing whistle, synchronized chug, air
brakes & whistle echo reverb- amazing sound!! ) $350.00 Sound system alone was $300.

Hartland 0-4-0 steamer tank loco in box VERY RARE $125.
Hartland Flat Car with LGB couplers $15

Marklin #ONE gauge German Railway 0-6-0 Tank locomotive. These rare Marklin
trains run on LGB track and look awesome. The loco frame is all steel with excellent
detail and valve train action. This is true 32 to 1 scale $ 150.00

Rolling Stock- TONS of hoppers, boxcars, refrig cars, beer cars, tank cars from Aristo and USA. Tell me what you are looking for
what you want (look on the manufacturers website-
I have almost all of them) and I’ll give you a price.
Look at the new list below ( I have triples of almost all) :

Hoppers and tank cars are $60.00 or FIVE for $200.00
ART 41611 Marvel Mystery oil tank
ART 41612 Shell Oil tank
ART 41322 Union Carbide tank
ART 41313 Wyandotte tank
Bachmann 93433 Dads Root Beer needs handrails $15

Refrigerator Cars
ART46207 Pluto Water $45. Or all FOUR for $ 145.00
REA 42606 Blatz beer $45
Delton Aristo 86204 East Broad Top old style wood refrigerator rare $55
Bachmann 93202 SF $20.

Boxcars are $50.00 each OR, FIVE for $195.00 !!

USA Trains 19053a NH
ART 46004 PRR
" 46023 PR 100 yrs
" 46011 B&O
" 46077 NH
" 46076 Bangor & Ar
" 46029 Suzy Q
" 46018 EL
" 46014 NYC
" 46021 SP O night
" 46101 Armour stock car

USA Candy and beer cars $55.00 or, FIVE for $195.00
R 1671 Sam Adams
R16199 Ferrara candy
R16279 Sam Adams
R16229 Red Lady Ale
R16248 Dock Street Ale
USA collector series

Everything is MINT or NIB with boxes and papers.

NO EBAY SCAM BIDDING, SHIPPING NIGHTMARES or shipping DAMAGE- it’s all here in Warwick, Orange County, NY.

SUPER COLLECTIBLE- Aristocraft Heinekin tank and boxcars- make offer.

• CALL GREG AT 845 651 1903

email to friend

:heart: best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.

Greg,

the HLW 0-4-0T, ISN’T VERY RARE OR EVEN RARE.

The individual locomotive isn’t generally available, but

they still have some in an uncatalogued set.

Dave

I would like the Aristocraft 46029 Suzy Q.

Dave Jacobsen said:

Greg,

the HLW 0-4-0T, ISN’T VERY RARE OR EVEN RARE.

The individual locomotive isn’t generally available, but

they still have some in an uncatalogued set.

Dave

OH LOOK!!! The village idiot Dave J couldn’t wait to post a moronic comment. You’re too cheap to spend a dime on the hundreds of trains I’m selling so why bother replying??

Greg Rac I’m not a moderator here and I see you are new here but you cannot call someone an idiot here in Bob’s living room. Bob is the boss and he will show you the door for not playing nice and starting trouble.
Remember trains are fun and here on this forum we like to share ideas, talk about trains and show what we are up to with them.

Play nice and Happy RRing

Greg, that is no way to win friends and influence people. And, just for the record, I am the village idiot in this village.

Greg Rac said:

OH LOOK!!! The village idiot Dave J couldn’t wait to post a moronic comment. You’re too cheap to spend a dime on the hundreds of trains I’m selling so why bother replying??

Uncalled for. One warning.

There’s a recent listing in GR from Hartland advertising old Purdue sets with that 0-4-0. Methinks an advert indicates a sufficient supply…

It takes a village of idiots, aye argh one two.

With a comment like that, I would definitely never be interested in the items being sold, good luck!!!

He’s been warned and has acknowledged my message. Lets move on.

Bob,

since this is Christmas Eve Day, I will be charitable to the OP in his ignorance.

To the OP.

The fact is, I OWN two of the HLW O-4-0T locomotives as well as other HLW Locomotive’s and Rolling Stock.

In actuality, the little HLW 0-4-0T, IS MY FAVORITE LOCOMOTIVE AND THE FIRST LOCOMOTIVE I PURCHASED WHEN I MADE MY ENTRY INTO LARGE SCALE TRAINS.

No, I am not cheap, frugal ~ YES! but NOT CHEAP!.

I’m quite happy with the 18+ L.S. locomotives and 60+ pieces of rolling stock by various manufacturers that I own.

Some purchased new at full retail, some new at blowout prices and others previously loved from other members of this forum.

As to being the Village Idiot, I’ll wear that mantle proudly!

I’m sure there are many who agree with you, it’s an easy one for some to apply to me when they see me, a 63 year old retiree & veteran who is still playing with TOY TRAIN’S and other CHILDHOOD TOY’S.

Dave

Bob.

How about creating a Village Idiot Award?

That way those of us deserving can display it proudly,

and those of the OP’s mindset can easily identify us

and ignore us without inadvertently claiming the award

for themselves!

dj

Dave Jacobsen said:

Bob,

since this is Christmas Eve Day, I will be charitable to the OP in his ignorance.

. . . . .

Bob.

How about creating a Village Idiot Award?

That way those of us deserving can display it proudly,

and those of the OP’s mindset can easily identify us

and ignore us without inadvertently claiming the award

for themselves!

dj

I like that idea! But can we have more than one Village Idiot Award in circulation at once? And does it expire after (?) months?

Pete,

since we of Bob’s community live in separate villages, multiple awards shouldn’t be a problem.

As to duration, how about semi-annual, renewed upon request?

Dave

Village Idiot

representing Couch Mt., Texas.

Love the thread drift… reminds me of a napkin!

John

-edit-As noted above aye argh one two…

so;

VI one two, Vail, Az

John Caughey said:

Love the thread drift… reminds me of a napkin!

John

VI Vail, Az

That’s where my mind was drifting.

SteveF

RRR#6

VI#2

We couldn’t afford a Village Idiot - we had to take turns!

Maybe we chased Greg off. I did kinda want the Suzy Q boxcar.

But I guess I really don’t need it.

As a side note, I added one more shelf to that cabinet last summer.

Greg Rac,

Generally i don’t respond to this type of thread simply because it is a no win for anyone. I would ask you to understand that we, the members of this forum, have on occasions prior had similar posts listing items for sale. That, we appreciate. Getting first dibs on items available before the eBay world is nice. However, frequently the sellers seem to believe that we are not aware of current market availability or pricing. Most of us here are quite familiar with the eBay tactic of ‘rare’, ‘no longer made’, etc. and find it to be more of a deterrent than eye catcher. Some of the folks here were active in large scale before HLW came into existence.

The reply commenting on price and availability is for the most part accurate and I don’t believe deserved your response. Had you researched better you would have known that. Had you also researched this site better, you would have also known that misleading sales tactics are quickly caught and called here. It is my opinion that many here would be interested in purchasing items, but a more conducive seller’s attitude would be in order.

Personally, I am not in the market for any (since the one I would have been is spoken for if you choose), but I don’t like to see such ruffled feathers with out an attempt to smooth them out.

Greg, I wish you and your family a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season.

Bob C.

Inquiry sent, please check your Private Messages thanks