Large Scale Central

HUGE G SCALE SALE- LOTS OF COMBO DEALS- all new or mint

I told Greg what I want, both here on this post and by PM. After saying, by PM, that I should be buying more stuff, I haven’t heard from Greg. Is he still here?

David Maynard said:

I told Greg what I want, both here on this post and by PM. After saying, by PM, that I should be buying more stuff, I haven’t heard from Greg. Is he still here?

Considering the flak he received for HIS juvenile remark about the “village idiot”, I DO believe he is long-gone. This hobby is made up of “all kinds of folks”… which is exactly why I am drifting away from LS and going back to ride-on stuff.

Gary, those kind of folks are everywhere. Its a shame they have to be like that, because in the long run they just end up hurting themselves.

Since he had so few posts, and he had a list of stuff to sell, I figure he is a just dealer instead of a hobbyist anyway.

Hello Dave,

Could I stop by your place on tuesday evening??? Thank you

Ed Halo

[email protected]

David Maynard said:

Call the phone number in the OP, I did with my question, got through right away. Turns out it wasn’t the model I was looking for but Greg was straight up and pleasant, give him a call.

Vic, I may just do that. Although, the more I think about it, the more I wonder how much I really need another boxcar.

David Maynard said:

Maybe we chased Greg off. I did kinda want the Suzy Q boxcar.

But I guess I really don’t need it.

As a side note, I added one more shelf to that cabinet last summer.

And I hope you added some support to that bottom shelf!!

The front of the other selves is supported on a strip of 1/4 x 1 inch steel. I think I put one under that shelf after the picture was taken. I need to get another strip of steel for the next shelf. One more shelf and then that cabinet is maxed out.