Large Scale Central

How does Aristo track maintain proper gauge?

Joe:

1. you copied a picture of mine from my site without permission.

2. you published the picture without credit

3. you improperly credited george schreyer, even though the picture is on my site

4. you reinforced Todds claims about credit, but you call my claims for credit childish?

Should you not:

1. admit you copied it to a personal space

2. give me credit

3. correct your post

4. call Todd childish for making a huge fuss about credit also, if you call me childish

and lastly, where do you get off calling someone an a-hole for your errors?

I know you are a member of the MTH “hater” site, where everyone but the MTH faithful is wonderful… and how you talk trash about everyone on that site…

I think you need to think about the pot calling the kettle black.

Greg

Joe Zullo said:

Greg,

You REALLY are being an A-hole. I never claimed the picture of the glued on shim was mine. Are you looking for credit? How childish. Also, I never tried to glue it on. George Schreyer said it doesn’t stick too good. The wrap around shim is working well, drag is minimal, and it works fine for me on that particular switch.That’s ALL that matters. I’m a happy camper. Apparently, you are not happy.

Greg Elmassian said:

Joe:

I know you are a member of the MTH “hater” site, where everyone but the MTH faithful is wonderful… and how you talk trash about everyone on that site…

I do not hate any brand and never said so on any forum. I am not a member of any MTH site. I found your picture in my saved files (not knowing where it came from) and only used it to show an example of the glued on shim discussed on Schreyer’s Tips pages. It has since been removed since you apparently want to be petty about it. Facts are facts as you always say. Have a nice life.