Large Scale Central

Fn3 "Dead River Lumber Co"

thank you
The logs have been scraped, the base of the chimney is made of 4 plates of 4mm, grooved and painted with black, gray and white. The chimney is made of 4 plates of 4mm and covered with wallpaper taken on the net

Our trapper in anticipation of the cold weather, wanted a shelter in order to store his firewood

What is the trapper trapping in this cold weather ?

" Rooster " said:

What is the trapper trapping in this cold weather ?

Fish - if he lives near Paris, France.

It would be necessary to travel, there is a long time that there is more fish in Paris

Hello friends
Here is my new model that will complete my park
This is a “log car”
The 3 sleepers, shock and swivel, are in samba 9x18 and 13x13, the rest is the recovery of crates. The colors are: vinegar / steel wool and Indian ink, passed alternately several times.
Now I have to do 3 more to mate them and thus achieve 2 “skeleton”

Here are your remarks

Here are your remarks

Those look really nice Jean

You really captured the look… I like them…(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-laughing.gif)

Thanks at all for your comments

Jean,

That looks great! The iron work is perfect and you have really captured the weathered wood!

Nice start on a couple sets of dis-connects, keep us posted

Rick

Thanks Rick.
I have now realized my four disconnects, which will allow me to have two skeletons who will be able to take their service on the layout of the Dead River.

Long version

short version

The length is only limited by the timber

See the source image

Each end of the log has a disconnect…

Jean,

Looking very good, especially the color on the first Bogie in the first picture.

thank you
I specify that the bogies of the four disconnect are almost identical at the color level, it is only the setting of my camera which was to be different