Large Scale Central

February Snow

The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Warning for us:

A WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM FRIDAY TO 10 PM EST SATURDAY.

• PRECIPITATION TYPE… HEAVY SNOW.

• ACCUMULATIONS… STORM TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 18 TO 24 INCHES.

It doesn’t sound good. :frowning:

Snowing here now.
But they say it will turn to freezing rain. Predicting a huge ice storm :o
Ralph

Hope you two got the plow (or rotary) on the ready track, could be a long night. Better have lots of cool ales in the shop fridge or maybe time to switch to hot rums.
Be waiting for pics after the storm.
Randy

WERE GONNA DIE!!!

Leave it to the chicken to say the sky is falling

nothing here but a very light drizzle?-no idea, good luck all!

Hmmmm … we could do with some snow in our parts. Looks and feels like end of March!:frowning: :frowning:

Randy McDonald said:
Hope you two got the plow (or rotary) on the ready track, could be a long night. Better have lots of cool ales in the shop fridge or maybe time to switch to hot rums. Be waiting for pics after the storm. Randy
The ales are cold. Got some lagers, and some pilsners as well. I just can't decide...

David Russell said:
WERE GONNA DIE!!!

(http://rookery2.worth1000.com/storagev12/1058000/1058391_fcca_625x1000.jpg)

Bruce Chandler said:

David Russell said:
WERE GONNA DIE!!!

(http://rookery2.worth1000.com/storagev12/1058000/1058391_fcca_625x1000.jpg)

:lol: :lol: :lol: WWBBS…What would Bob Barker say :smiley: Ralph

Yes HJ does feel like March/April. If it stays like this for 2 or 3 weeks I think we are done with winter.
Randy

Cloudy here today but not bad. 70 was the high and there saying chance of rain tomorrow high upper 60’s.
Good luck to those getting snow and be safe stay warm.

Geeze Bruce - I just spewed my coffee all over the screen. Great picture :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hopefully this storm stays South. So far the predictions say it will, but things can change in a heartbeat.

Good thing it wasn’t your beer, Jon. :wink:

6" - 12" of snow predicted for here in SE Pennsylvania. It is still nowhere near the snow falls we had in 1995-96 (?).

They tell us we’ll have occasional flurries, but not much accumulation. Rats.

Sunny and bright here…chilly but not bad…

We had 3 or 4 inches of snow overnight. It has turned to rain today.
Ralph

It sounds like a serious storm is building for part of the east. I don’t think G scale snowplows are going to clear it!
Stay warm and dry.

Got plenty of BMTP and other weekend essentials so…let it snow. I’m in between Bruce and Shawn. Prediction is 16" - 24".
Teenage neighbor with his strong back and trusty snow shovel will be making money again this weekend and I will definitely be a client……

Ack, the forecast is just getting worse!

ACCUMULATIONS… STORM TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 20 TO 28 INCHES.

Well, I guess there’s only one clear course of action: Head to the basement, play computer games and drink beer.