Large Scale Central

Chris de Boischaut....Goodbye everybody!

Some folks use forums as an opportunity to jump down someone’s throat. Silly and sad.

Victor, do you think this Chris guy is the “Old Bandit” from MLS?

He was terminated there…

Greg

Quelle domage… :frowning:

I hafta say, in mitiagation, that I left another forum because one person there seemed intent on making my experience on that site akin to having boiling mercury poured into my stapled-open eyes by second-guessing or nay-saying everything I ever posted there.

However, while we are not by any means 100% happy all the time, even here, there DOES seem to be a marked lack of total a$$holes that can, from time to time, make their presence felt elsewhere.

My $0.02

tac

Lou Luczu said:

Don’t worry, I’m only going outside to clean the yard because I’m tired of listening to The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain!

Now there’s a plucky man, and no mistake!

tac, ig, ken the GFT & The Plinky-plonker Boys

tac Foley said:

Quelle domage… :frowning:

I hafta say, in mitiagation, that I left another forum because one person there seemed intent on making my experience on that site akin to having boiling mercury poured into my stapled-open eyes by second-guessing or nay-saying everything I ever posted there.

However, while we are not by any means 100% happy all the time, even here, there DOES seem to be a marked lack of total a$$holes that can, from time to time, make their presence felt elsewhere.

My $0.02

tac

Naaaaaaaa its just that we’re ALL A$$holes over here so the occasional one doesn;t stand out!

'kay. I’m cool with that. :wink:

tac

Greg yes I do beleive its the same fellow, I dont know the full story over there, but I was having fun talking about his tiny layout, as one owner of another tiny layout I could relate.

This is funny and sad, all in one go! Can’t stand the heat? What heat?

:slight_smile:

Anyone who thinks he/she can’t hack LSC - on whatever account - sure must have skin as thin as tissue paper. But, whatever!

PS I thought his first post “Hello ! I’m a huge fan of G-scale” was interesting. The reference to G-scale always brings a smile to my face. Long live “G - wie Gummi

In summary…

A contributor’s contribution to this site is essentially that they are leaving the site because of negative responses. “I’m leaving” appears to be their message.

The predominate responsive postings only react to the conclusion “I’m leaving” not what is the specific basis for it resulting from them being on LSC .

I don’t recall reading any “negations” of either this person or any Large Scale Central contribution targeting this now identified Canadian by name.

So what was gained by the posting?

Wendell

So we are now wasting time talking, or not talking about someone who is/is not here, now or later?

AAAAAAAAAAAAA Every site needs a Drama Queen…

Vic, send me a private email and I’ll treat you to some nice nasty private emails from the Old Bandit… I do more need your private email because I want to talk about hosting a collection of your ideas…

Greg

GOODBYE

Nick S. said:

Wait!!

So I’m being replaced?

Life is all about change .

(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f9/Boeing_B-29A-45-BN_Superfortress_44-61784_6_BG_24_BS_-Incendiary_Journey.jpg/220px-Boeing_B-29A-45-BN_Superfortress_44-61784_6_BG_24_BS-_Incendiary_Journey.jpg)

David Russell said:

Nick S. said:

Wait!!

So I’m being replaced?

(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f9/Boeing_B-29A-45-BN_Superfortress_44-61784_6_BG_24_BS_-Incendiary_Journey.jpg/220px-Boeing_B-29A-45-BN_Superfortress_44-61784_6_BG_24_BS-_Incendiary_Journey.jpg)

Rooster, how do you figure you’re the designated drama queen?

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hans-Joerg Mueller said:

David Russell said:

Nick S. said:

Wait!!

So I’m being replaced?

who else would walk around, covered in feathers?

I want a goose that lays a golden egg.

Korm Kormsen said:

Hans-Joerg Mueller said:

David Russell said:

Nick S. said:

who else would walk around, covered in feathers?

Could have been a peacock instead of a rooster. BTW they make as much, if not more, noise as roosters. :slight_smile: :wink:

Maybe there should be a badge for deleting yourself

'Maybe there should be a badge for deleting yourself"

I think there is. Its two pages of people of wondering who this was. My Grandpa had a saying that fits this. He had lots of sayings that fit most of the questions that we ponder.

"IF you think you are so important, stick your hand in a bucket of water and NOTICE the big hole that’s left when you pull it out.

Gary has spoken. Enough said. Now we can move on.