Large Scale Central

Brrrrrrrrrrrr

The alligators are running at 16 degrees ? Them agitators must be from the hood!
:wink:

15 degrees again this morning. Daytime highs and lows are 20 degrees below normal. Calling for snow Sunday :open_mouth:
Ralph

Ralph you better get that line ready for some snow shots. Just in time for x-mas.

The decals came in. Thanks

Here in the Western NY snowbelt area they are predicting RAIN for Saturday and Sunday! We are still recovering in some areas from flooding from two weeks ago. While the snow belts were getting snow we got rain and now we’ve got about a foot to 2 feet of snow. The ground is all mud undeneath and it makes snowblowing the gravel driveway a “beech”! So now all this snow is gonna melt and cause more flooding? Great! At least I live on high ground. I truly hope that it is actually snow at this point. A little easier to deal with.

Chas

Last week it was in the single digits Fahrenheit, with over two feet of fine powder, the kind that skiers dream of. This week, it is in the 40’s, with rain, making a horrible mes out of everything.

yuk.

Another nite in the low 30’s. And here I thought I lived in sunny Florida! :slight_smile:

Bob C.

Bob Cope said:
Another nite in the low 30's. And here I thought I lived in sunny Florida! :)

Bob C.

Its sunny. No one ever said it would be warm tho. :slight_smile:

Uhhhh, supposed to be 80 degrees here this weekend.

High 40’s today, wind broke up the ice. Possibilities of winter storms coming in this weekend. So anything we had is just an early warning of what is coming. Strange it happens around here, like this, almost every December.

Also in the 40’s here today. A short break from the cold.
Monday they are calling for a high of 22 degrees, a low of 12 degrees and possibly some snow :open_mouth:
Even the mid 40’s they are forecasting for today…are well below normal.
Ralph

Woke up to 9 degrees this morning. High yesterday of 23 degrees. Some snow in forcast fot late today and then a possible storm for Sunday. I sure hope so then I can test out my plow. This is about average for my area.

Our low was 35 and supposed to be in the 60s today. When we were in Quartzsite at Thanksgiving we did have a frozen pipe and now have a small leak to repair. We only heat with wood so when we’re gone no one keeps the stove going! We need a robot!

I hate it when the high is so close to the average low…

This morning was 31f in the Panhandle of Florida, going to mid 60’s this after noon. Warmer for the weekend, then back to the BRRRR temps on Monday.

Light snow falling now and temp 25

it can’t be sooo cold…

…image deleted…

Woke up to a surprise this morning. Wasn’t supposed to snow until tonight…with no accumilation. Looks like a repeat of last Winter. And I still haven’t bought a darn snow shovel :open_mouth: Ralph

(http://freightsheds.largescalecentral.com/users/cabby/_forumfiles/snowMed.jpg)

Dusting of snow (less than 2 inches), temps dropping from low 20’s to 8 degrees by Monday morning and winds up to 45 mph. Sounds like a great day for football and working on the railroad in the basement.

Ralph ya spending too much time on the RR to remember the Shovel, but please try to remember your pants…

I think the angel is shoveling snow at Ken’s house. Too much zoom so you can’t see Ken’s Christmas lights :wink:
Ralph