Large Scale Central

Bluestone Southern CEO Hospitalized

Thanks for the update, Ric. We’re remembering him and Jane in our prayers.

Get well quick, Andy. You’ve got the BS RR to finish.

Hang in there Andy!

Thanks for the update. Best wishes to Andy for a speedy recovery.

Guys, he’s one sick Yardmaster, this is probably going to take awhile.

Thanks for the update Ric pass along our best.

This is my first time to read the forums in a while, tell Andy he is in our prayers here

No good to hear of a fellow railroader who is very ill. I add my prayers and thoughts from this side of the pond for Andy. That’s the great thing about prayer and thoughts: they are not confined by geography.

The railroaders are pulling for you. Get well soon.

Best wishes and prayers Andy , get well soon .

Ric, when will Andy be well enough to go home? I called Jane and she hoped this week…

Andy is still quite sick and not out of intensive care, yet. I think it will probably be awhile.

WOW, so sorry to hear he’s still pretty bad.

Yikes!

Ric Golding said:
Andy is still quite sick and not out of intensive care, yet. I think it will probably be awhile.
Ric, Thanks for keeping us posted. Ralph

Andy, we’re pulling fer ya!

Okay, G scale groupies, how do we get together and send them little nasties getting him down out of town on a fast train with a one-way ticket?

How’s Andy doing?

Andy is responding to the antibiotics, but it is slow. His oxygen intake has improved, but their is still infection in his system. We had the monthly club meeting at our place, although it was to be Andy and Jane’s open house. When this is over, that may be his biggest dissapointment. He was really looking forward to today.

Whisper my name in his ear and tell him I’m stealing his Auto Racks…
That will fix’em up real fast!
:wink:

We want a full recovery, not a cardiac. :wink: