Large Scale Central

Big "E" Springfield train show

Thank you, Scott, for posting so many pictures of the show through your link. Probably the best picture reporting, I’ve seen of the Springfield show, in years.

The “Big Green” gang sure had a hell of a presentation…too bad they couldn’t work in a bit of operation while they had all that set up, but I guess the audience is happy with just the Roundy-Roundy.

I’ve never been to the Springfield show, and may never get there, but is sure great that someone took the time to catch the true feeling of a great show. Thank you, again.

Fred Mills

…Star Hobbies had a few pieces, has had much more in previous years. I figured with them taking over the York show they would have been pushing more large scale items …”

Or playing it smart waiting for the LSTS that they are overseeing, vs hauling it all out to someone elses ASTS !

“….can remember seeing many of the same large scale items with the same price tags attached from 2 years ago! …

That is said, what contributed to the shrinkage of the toronto, canada train show. Majority of vendors just hauling out same unsold product yr to yr with same price point !

doug c

My thought is if a dealer can not move the older stuff , then he would not have the $$ to get newer stuff and some of that would not sell either.

Darned if you do and darned if you dont.