Large Scale Central

And the WINNERS are.....

David, You got it…

Shawn V. your UP!

Thanks Dave Ill go with Tony Walshmans $80 if still available. Thanks again.

@Shawn… It’s a ESC module for his system, valued at about USD $80.

Still want it?

Randy Lehrian Jr. said:

Dave, Can you give us a count on the total number of individuals that submitted votes? Just interesting trivia.

I agree that this would be interesting to know.

Thanks again

Dave Taylor said:

@Shawn… It’s a ESC module for his system, valued at about USD $80.

Still want it?

Dave yes I have a few engines that still needs to be converted to battery and I have his controlr thatwill work. Thanks

Vic Smith; You’r up: looks like you’r getting a marvelous print, If you like.

Dave what are the prints of?

Dave’s fingers ?(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Actually he does a great job no matter what he takes a photo of. IMHO

Vic, A Custom Canvas print from one of your images, or from a selection of mine, Your choice. Stretched, prepped, and Ready for framing.

Your image doesn’t have to be train related. Any image you would like.

OK I talked over the two size choices with my wife. I’ll take the smaller 11x14 size print. That size will be better for us to find a place to hang it in our picture challenged house. Image TBD.

Vic you got it. ( i’ll PM you )

Next up on the list, would have been John C. But he got the “Spirit of Mik Award”

That moves Tom Brody up to bat. Only prize left is the 16x20 or larger Custom canvas print by yours truly. From your image or mine.

Wow! I appreciate it! What do I need to do to submit a print?

Thanks!

Can you do my car?

or:

64 vette… seriously. OK lets hear it, stingray? motor? tranny? I need details. About the only thing better than a 64-65-66 vette is a 1963 split window and only just slightly and only because of the split window. Beautiful car sir.

Nice car!

Cool, I like the rear shot :smiley:

Todd, Sure can do. I’ll PM you. Nice car…

And that Ladies and Gents, Concludes the prize list.

Thanks to all our sponsors for making all this possible.

Prize givers, and getters need to get in touch with each other to work out the individual details.

PM me if you need help.

Vic Smith said:

Cool, I like the rear shot :smiley:

Mid 60’s vettes have a nice… well posterior end. You might say I like watching them come but love watching them leave… that is unless your a drag racer because this is the only view you get.

Thanks again Dave for making it all happen.