Large Scale Central

And the WINNERS are.....

Dave Taylor said:

@Eric S., PM Stan to arrange for the decals.

@Doc Tom, Your choice of whats left.

@ John P. Your up to choose after Doc Tom.

Thank you again Dave. I would like the $25 Trainworld gift certificate. I like shopping there. Tom Grabenstein 172 Maplemere Dr Clarksville , Tennessee 37040 [email protected]

Thanks to everyone who built something, just love looking at everyhting, Cody and I just laughed at Toms storytellin and the bobber he thought was awesome, did I mention I wanted the moose…Vic with another great one and so on…great great time!!!

Thanks again for this contest and Dave for hosting it.

Tom H

It is great to see the various projects this year. Keep up the great work.

Well, the bundle of stripwood is looking pretty good…I’ll take it, and thanks!

John Passaro

826 Santa Fe Drive

Denver, CO 80204

I’m glad Doc snapped up the gift certificate, because that $25 would have cost me a couple hundred!

Not to be an idiot or anything, but what is an ESC? Is it something to do with Australia?

John Passaro said:

Not to be an idiot or anything, but what is an ESC? Is it something to do with Australia?

Electronic Speed Control. RCS is a mfg in Australia.

@David Manard, Your Up, Pick from the prize list your choice
@Shawn Viggiano, Your on deck to pick next.
@Vic Smith. An in the hole awaiting his turn.

BTW: pitchers and catchers reported this week to Spring training…

Dave Taylor said:

@David Manard, Your Up, Pick from the prize list your choice
@Shawn Viggiano, Your on deck to pick next.
@Vic Smith. An in the hole awaiting his turn.

BTW: pitchers and catchers reported this week to Spring training…

I’m a little confused. I looked at the prize award order and Doc Tom is up also at 6th place ahead of myself.

OOPS…Doc Tom got 2nd pick for “Best Build Log” we’re spreading it around…

Dave, I have checked in a couple of times to se if the prize I offered has been claimed… I have had the Flu all this week so far… When the prize is selected the winner can contact me and I will get the rest of it cut up… Travis…

Dave Taylor said:

OOPS…Doc Tom got 2nd pick for “Best Build Log” we’re spreading it around…

Agree. I will pass on the 6th place award noted above.

Thanks for the Gift Certificate at Trainworld…got my eye on one of those Steam Donkey loaders to put on my new flat car now that the evil GOVOLS is in captivity.

Doc Tom

OK then, does that mean 7 prizes for 6 awardees? Whoever came in behind me in votes should get the last prize.

Nope; My list goes all the way out to 3 way tie for 11th place…

If some people choose to pass, them we’ll keep going on down the list untill gone.

Travis Dague said:

Dave, I have checked in a couple of times to se if the prize I offered has been claimed… I have had the Flu all this week so far… When the prize is selected the winner can contact me and I will get the rest of it cut up… Travis…

Travis, John P claimed the wood, after his Amazing pay car he’ll need more!

Dave seems a tad busy, so I steppd in.

John

Let me know when Dave pickes and can we get a list of whats left prize wise?

Mr Taylor sir. what is left on the list for me to choose from?

Just FYI

Bob Cope and I have worked a deal for that second place 1st timers award. So that is off the table, that is of course someone was on the edge of their seat hoping for a shot at something turned on a lathe. If so PM me and maybe we can strike up a deal.

David. The prize pool is the 2nd post in this thread on page one. As the prizes have been clamed I’ve noted who claimed them and crossed them off.

Anything not crossed off is up for grabs.

John Caughey said:

Travis Dague said:

Travis, John P claimed the wood, after his Amazing pay car he’ll need more!

Dave seems a tad busy, so I steppd in.

John

Yes, Travis, I’ll take everything you can send me, and more!

John Passaro

826 Santa Fe Drive

Denver, CO 80204

Thanks!!!

If the MyLocoSound card is still up for grabs, I would like that.