Large Scale Central

American Invasion of the IPP&WRR 2007

Each year it gets better. Father Fred is busy prepping the power.

The crowd grows larger

Its more organized with RailOps and many people doing the multitude of jobs to host a fine weekend.

And there is constantly new equipment at the station and through out the railroad.

As I said earlier, what great fun!

Thanks, Ric for sharing your great weekend with us…:slight_smile: Fred and Doug both seem to have fine railroads to run on.

Although it was great fun to run on the first time I was there several years ago, each year since it has gotten better and better with all the improvements they add to it each year. My hat’s off to the IPP&W crews for a job well done!!

Ric;
Did anyone take pictures up at Dave NcCurdy’s place ?

There were several people taking pictures at Dave’s, unfortunatly I wasn’t one of them. Too busy guiding my train around the layout and trying not to get lost back there…:wink:

I’ve got a few…I was busy running my train, so really didn’t have time to get a lot of good ones. The roundhouse is new since I was last there…

Actually, there’s lots of new track. These are just some shots of my boxcab and odometer car along the route.

It’s really hard to get a good picture of the entire layout. But this sort of gives you a view from one end. Only part of the track is visible.

I had to pull off on a siding…

Apparently, more senior people had priority. :wink:

So far…a bit over 4 scale miles…

There’s even some wildlife…

It’s almost 6 scale miles (my odometer car is calibrated for 1:20) from one end to the other. It takes awhile to get around - that’s a LOT of track!

Fred,

I took pictures, but not as good as Bruce’s.

Here is his website if anyone would like to see more.

http://www.rgs.almontecentral.ca/