Large Scale Central

1500 series Thrall Mail/material Handling cars

Ya see!

David Russell said:

Matt Doti is an awesome counselor with folk that have an addiction to it like me !

Thanks. I’ll add counselor to my resume.

But I must admit that I don’t really model much Amtrak. Well, OK maybe a little in HO scale. But I sure do travel a lot by Amtrak and even collect some Amtrak memorabilia. And I’ve done lots of Amtrak “painting” for the computer game Microsoft Train Sim. So yeah, I guess I am addicted to Amtrak.

Hmmm, just noticed my profile pic. Forgot I used that one here.

Matt Doti said:

David Russell said:

Matt Doti is an awesome counselor with folk that have an addiction to it like me !

But I must admit that I don’t really model much Amtrak. Well, OK maybe a little in HO scale. But I sure do travel a lot by Amtrak and even collect some Amtrak memorabilia. And I’ve done lots of Amtrak “painting” for the computer game Microsoft Train Sim. So yeah, I guess I am addicted to Amtrak.

Hmmm, just noticed my profile pic. Forgot I used that one here.

Hmmm, you sure U don’t need some self denial course or something? One more Amtrak thing and I vote that you’re our leader!

Matt Doti said:

David Russell said:

OK!

:wink:

Another resurrection …this is all Bill’s fault !

…and there’s a knock on effect

I’m getting nothing done on Mik 2024. I had 13 years of reading I had to do this morning…

…due to developing an Amtrak deficiency that I was not aware I had.

in that case…
Thank you, Bill!

Bill, we really haven’t gotten into the serious Amtrash yet?