Large Scale Central

International Association of Roundy Round Runners

(http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/froehlich/k020.gif)

Your design get my vote Dave.

Wonderful idea!! An organization dedicated to roundy-round. My kind of train running. Although my layout has been taken down in preparation to moving, it had 6 loops. Yes, there was a yard, but it was strictly for storing trains ready to go round and round. God gave me two hands for many things, including putting engines and cars where I wanted. Sign me up.

Bill

Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! can I join? Pick me! Pick me!

Terry

I am not as good with the graphics program oops APP,

but you get the idea?

Just a suggestion

Bill

Boomer; I am part of Fr. Fredā€™s operation but I also have a roundie round @ home! Please include me on the 3R list.

Page 4 ?

I would like to reserve the right to #69 even though Iā€™m all about operations here!

My layout meets the roundy round title. I would like to join in. #70?

Iā€™d join, but my railroad is no longer pointlessā€¦ :wink:

My mainline does make a complete loop on code 332 track. I run DC and am enjoying my LGB track cleaning locomotiveā€¦ does this qualify me for membership?

Thats funny, Thanks

First come first serve works for me. Thanks Boomer.

Boy I must have been asleep I just found your thread Boomer. Count me in!!! The main loop has been operational for years and the second loop is getting there.

BTW I like the unoffical logo with the LSC at the bottom.

Chuck

Huzzah! Iā€™m in. #33 :slight_smile:

So does that make me #34?
Mick

michael benton said:

So does that make me #34?
Mick

Maybe. Boomer will let you know.

Been away for almost a year - family tings. Anyway - prepping to move and no layout except the roundy round in my head - does that count?

Boomer K. said:

Michael I checked the organizational archives (which date all the way back to last Monday) and you are indeed #34. Also I believe you are the first member from down underā€¦I assume that means that your trains circle counter clockwise. In any event Goodā€™on ya mate and welcome aboard!

Hi Boomer
when it is finished (do not hold your breath it has taken 6 years to get as far as it is) the main loop will be a folded dog bone so depending were you are standing trains will go either clockwise or counter clockwise.
Mick

I thought proper Engalish was anti-clockwise. :wink:

Though I donā€™t have the track down yet, the hamster wheel in my head keeps spinning round and round, so count me in :smiley:

Boomer,
My 10 year old Collie X Healer likes to chase trains when they go roundy round so does that mean I might be able to bring her along any IARRR scheduled meetings/functions?