Large Scale Central

International Association of Roundy Round Runners

Boomer,

I’m in.

I should also admit to the running Roundy Round with delight. I’d like to join

Round and round what goes around comes around I’ll tell you why why…

May I please have the honor of being #15?

Thank you,

I’m in! 2-loops and a 3rd - in progress around the pines!

I am in, right now all I have is a roundy round on the floor. I need to move it outdoors.

Donald, I had a roundy around the Christmas tree before I built my outdoor railroad. :slight_smile:

For some reason, my mom had me take it down. :frowning:

I didn’t think it had been up too long, it was only June when she made me take it down. :wink:

Two loops outside, one inside.

Count me in.

Pat

I run a loop inside a loop. Run two trains on the outer and two on the inner. Enjoy sitting drinking and listening to the whistle. Can I be #0?

Having Fun

Steve :slight_smile:

Boomer- Since my trains will run round and round forever, and never get anywhere, I would like to request being “member infinity.” Plus, it has a kind of James Bond/super hero sound to it, doesn’t it?

Nico- “Rat.” You quoted RAT. Really? Wow, I just had a flashback.

-Kevin.

Randy McDonald said:

Hey Boomer, did you throw out an invite to Friar Fred? Maybe he could be the underdog mascot of the R3 seeing how he lives on the other side. (All in fun of course Fred)

Despite all his blustering to the contrary, on the IPP&W it is possible to run roundy round, it just might take you awhile to figure how to do it, and if you ask really really nice, he may even offer a blessing to this fine organization, that is if you can wake him out of hibernation…:wink:

dieseldude . said:

Nico- “Rat.” You quoted RAT. Really? Wow, I just had a flashback.

-Kevin.

How did I know you would be the one to call me out?

Ken Brunt said:

Randy McDonald said:

Hey Boomer, did you throw out an invite to Friar Fred? Maybe he could be the underdog mascot of the R3 seeing how he lives on the other side. (All in fun of course Fred)

Despite all his blustering to the contrary, on the IPP&W it is possible to run roundy round, it just might take you awhile to figure how to do it, and if you ask really really nice, he may even offer a blessing to this fine organization, that is if you can wake him out of hibernation…:wink:

Ken, maybe we should wait 'til spring. Let a sleeping bear sleep.

werks fer me…:wink:

OK, I found my Round Tuit, count me in. We have one oval and a big figure 8.

Wow
The list is growing real fast!

Boomer, I would be honored to be a member of such a fine round-standing group as this. Count me in!!!

Ben H

Guess I fit into this category too,

my straightaways are long but it’s still just a circle, more or less

I too would consider it an honor to belong to such an elite group.

Bill

What kind of organization would it be without a proper crest and or logo.

I summit for approval by the masses this proprosal:

All hail to #1.

1 Like

I give it two thumbs up, Great job Dave. And also would make a great badge Bob, hint hint;)

Three quotes come to mind:

1. “I don’t want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member.” – Groucho Marx, in a telegram resigning from the Friar’s club of Beverly Hills.
  2. “I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member” – Woody Allen, quoting Groucho in the movie Annie Hall.
  3. “I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat.” Will Rogers, another famous Oklahoman.

Obviously, the R3 organization has very low standards. I like that. Count me in.