Large Scale Central

International Association of Roundy Round Runners

Boomer K. said:

Aaron

Since the hamster wheel is spinning you were originally thought to be over qualified but the board of regents has ruled in your favor.

Welcome to our prestigious and exclusive society… #37

I’m honored :slight_smile: But don’t worry it doesn’t spin much. I think the hamster may have died in there and its just the marbles clanging around in there :wink:

Wow, I don’t know how I missed this thread. I have always been round, er ah, a roundy rounder in all scales. What’s better than sitting back with a beer and watching several trains chase each other for hours at a time. My loop is a folded over dogbone covering two levels. I always said, it’s not a railroad without trestles and tunnels, and I am content to just watch them run around up and over each other.

Even though I relate to the Woody Allen quote, this sounds like a club I could definitely belong to.

Hearing of hamsters (http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/tiere/o030.gif)and dogs (http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/tiere/e035.gif)reminded me that - what seems 100 years ago - I had an HO (SNCF) roundy roundy affair with a couple of spurs.

We had a budgerigar (http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/tiere/r030.gif)who used to leave his cage when the train was running and chase along side it. The only issue was he didn’t realize it did not continue running in a straight line so got his claws run over from time to time as it too the curves. I think he gave up after a while.

Oh Great Master of RRR of the world BOOMER.

When do we hold our monthly meeting?

Might I suggest that we All meet in the “Chat Room” at a given date and time.

What say you?

Sounds good to me. Before 8pm…:wink:

Club ring? Darn, I didn’t get my secret decoder ring yet.

Ill be there with bells on, but its an hour later then my bed time.:stuck_out_tongue:

Whose bringing the cupcakes?..:wink:

“POINTLESS GATHERING” Oh brave leader, Might I remind you that there are NO points on a Roundy Round Circle.

So Pointless is our theme.

And your point is?:wink:

ps. ill bring a case of Busch light.:slight_smile:

(perk) cupcakes???

Dave Taylor said:

“POINTLESS GATHERING” Oh brave leader, Might I remind you that there are NO points on a Roundy Round Circle.

So Pointless is our theme.

Not so.
A circle contains an infinite number of points :wink:
So say I :slight_smile:
Ralph

Cupcakes have no holes!
Donuts!!!:wink:

Sean, since I have a small railroad, I will bring my favorite. Fruit Loops.

:wink:

NUMBER 27 LADIES!!! WOOOOOOO!! THAT’S ME!! Gonna get some cold cuts!! Or run trains in roundy round. Sorry, i’ll go sit in the corner next to rooster…

Terry Burr said:

NUMBER 27 LADIES!!! WOOOOOOO!! THAT’S ME!! Gonna get some cold cuts!! Or run trains in roundy round. Sorry, i’ll go sit in the corner next to rooster…

Icky? Is that you?

-Kevin.

Noting the proceedings will commence at 8pm. raises the question in which time zone will it be 8pm?

Now 8pm. Atlantic Standard Time (-4 hours UTC), Newfoundland Time (-3.30 hours UTC) will be fine, but Eastern Time (-5 hours UTC) or any points west will not be possible. I need my beauty sleep.

However, if the Chair person - or meeting leader - has no objections I could come in and make sure that the room is clean and dusted i.e. popcorn tubs, sweet wrappers, beer bottles and cans etc. have been removed for a fresh start.

Alan Lott said:

However, if the Chair person - or meeting leader - has no objections I could come in and make sure that the room is clean and dusted i.e. popcorn tubs, sweet wrappers, beer bottles and cans etc. have been removed for a fresh start.

If you did that, they’d all think they were in the wrong room. At least leave all the peanut shells on the floor…:wink:

I’ll be present for this inaugural get together to go Roundie Round around @ 21:00 CST!