Large Scale Central

Wiha tool holder

If anyone here has Wiha tools of the “precision” type, maybe you’d like a desktop holder I made this last week. It has different shelves for specific sets (the handle sizes, and therefore sizes, change with each). I’ve done those shelves for SAE & Metric hex drivers, SAE & Metric nut drivers, the 7 piece screwdrivers, and Torx. The shelves are interchangeable and can be ordered per your preference.

If you want one, over next week or two, PM me with your set types (in this “precision” series). Or you can have shelves that are blank, or just holes (tell me how many, spacing, and what size). Also how many rows you want. I’ve done 3 & 6 rows, and can (with a little time) do others. Not trying to make money here, so I’ll charge $15 for shipping and material. Or $5 if I see you at KOPS next weekend.

The holder will ship unassembled, and you’ll need to glue it together and (if you want) clean and finish it.

Great idea and wonderful implementation!

Thanks very much Bruce!

Yes, they are very nice. I do have a few sets, but no shelf space for these cool holders.

Cliff;

Great idea. All of my Wiha tools fit nicely into the canvas carryall they arrived in, and I keep them in my steam-up two-wheeled tool case. Think I will pass, but I really think your tool holder is outstanding.

Best wishes, David Meashey

Those look really cool Cliff but way to organised for me. I just keep everything in a pile in the drawer of a tool chest, that way I can waste lots of time looking for the one I need(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif)

I have a large fishing tackle that I use to keep all my train tools in. Has three levels for large and small tools. Works good. I line all the different tools you have.

Very nice Cliff

Rick, I keep my Wihas in a mini machinist chest. At least they are separated into type. But not size.

So I spend half the time you do getting the correct size. (https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-laughing.gif)