Large Scale Central

Update

Fred, on the car location report, are there cars available where that train is starting from?

HJ: Ill take a look and see what the options on the installer package are.

Fred, looking at the DB you sent me, you dont have any industries selected for the Montgomery turn, that’s why its not getting any cars.

Goofed, listed the industries but didn’t check off the little box, thanks, looks better already,
Fred

Bob McCown said:
Fred, looking at the DB you sent me, you dont have any industries selected for the Montgomery turn, that’s why its not getting any cars.

Fred Ottusch said:
Goofed, listed the industries but didn't check off the little box, thanks, looks better already, Fred
Bob McCown said:
Fred, looking at the DB you sent me, you dont have any industries selected for the Montgomery turn, that's why its not getting any cars.
I just checked the train consist for both the Lewiston Local and the Montgomery Turn and there are some cars shown to be on both trains How is that possible?

Fred: Did you actually build the trains, or just look at them through the train detail window, then cancel at that point?

Its possible that the car that is showing up in both directions is currently off-layout, and its being brought in both times you build the train. If you have built it, and there is a train in the “Built Trains” list of the Run Trains window, then it shouldn’t pick up the car when you build the other train.

Fred: Looking in your DB, you have 3 boxcars with the same reporting marks (M&CC RR 999999)