Large Scale Central

Update of the Taos & CD elevated RR

Making more progress. The landscape fabric is down, wiring is ready for the track and I have the first switch yard connected. More to do. Next are the mainlines, another switch yard, (more like a passing), and then landscaping. Meanwhile the original ground layout requires attention. Things are looking better.

Oops, double posted with out images. Sorry.

actually you have two threads now with the same name… you might ask the Bob to delete this one.

Greg

Man you got eagle eyes Greg, good job on catching this! …nothing gets past you does it!

It’s more along the lines when this happens, half the people comment on one thread, the other half on the other, and no one benefits from having the discussion split in two.

Before any meaningful comments get put on this one, all he has to do is hit the report button and ask for this duplicate topic to be removed, no fuss no muss.

Regards, Greg

Greg Elmassian said:

It’s more along the lines when this happens, half the people comment on one thread, the other half on the other, and no one benefits from having the discussion split in two.

Before any meaningful comments get put on this one, all he has to do is hit the report button and ask for this duplicate topic to be removed, no fuss no muss.

Regards, Greg

What report button? I don’t see one ??

Test

Edit;'cuse plze button button where’s the button, I thought I had seen a delete button during edit, but nooooooo.

Yeh, I tried to delete this thread, but found no icon to do so. I will contact Bob.

Yeh, I tried to delete this thread, but found no icon to do so. I will contact Bob. Perhaps he will se this. BOB WOULD YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD. It’s a duplicate of the other without the images. Thanks.

reported.

Thanks.

you cannot report your own post… the red report button is absent from your own posts as well as the reputation, etc.

thanks Steve!

Greg

I cant report my own post? Oh. So, if I get tanked and post something totally inappropriate, I cant report myself? Interesting.

Still active. Guess Bob’s at the lake. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Steve Featherkile said:

reported.

Nark!

More progress on the new elevated RR. All track is down today, electric is connected and track is fastened to the frame. Pics soon on the other thread. Power supply to the layout has a short I’m searching out. Must fix, otherwise will have to layout a 125’ extension cord. Not good.

Next is soil/fines on the layout, the shaded control center and then fun!
Used the wrong thread again. Bob hasn’t deleted it yet. New pics will show on the other thread appropriately!